Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 2)

2 Likes

Stop taking things so personally lololol

Btw this was sarcasm— the dude in that thread made no sense

1 Like

“one of them court-appointed lawyers”

OG Energy Blog — Childers Hewett Slagle PLLC | Oil & Gas, Business & Real Estate Attorneys

4 Likes

Is the GW the new g63???
IMG_5510

4 Likes

15 Likes

2 Likes

14 Likes

He evens co signs for the girlssssssssss
He’s the MVP

8 Likes

What if the girl wants to buy a used Tesla from Hertz? Would he sign twice?

Only if it’s yours and you are in danger of a repo Mr can’t afford a Tesla

I thought Teslas repo’d themselves? Like Elon would turn on FSD on the repo and Starlink would self-drive the car to the nearest holding yard?

1 Like

Sad Cry GIF

4 Likes

Dealers

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

Can’t argue with truth.

1 Like

Honestly, dealers might as well just put up a “NO LEASEHACKR ALLOWED SIGN”

1 Like

I think most dealers probably already have that sign up haha.

Fortunately, the smart ones realize LH makes up a fraction of the volume, but can be a great way for that dealership to optimize their metrics around sales volume, days supply, average margin, and flooring costs.

If a smart dealer punts some overflow units to the brokers to move metal quickly, they can get juicy allocation or volume spiffs from the manufacturer. I suspect the dealers that keep bitching about LH are the ones that aren’t smart enough to use the platform. This industry is full of so many old-heads that are super stubborn in their pursuit to stick it hard to every single customer that enters through the door.

It’s not like the dealers are moving 100% of their volume through LH. That wouldn’t be sustainable either.

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

16 Likes

I know. MOst people get the bad deals so that we can get the blowouts…

So you’re telling me we should have told that user brit1 to get the etron, so we could get a etron for mega discount? The guy’s monthly payment is like the same as DJRabbi’s one pay.

1 Like

We should go to dealers and be like, I’ll take 2 cars. 1 at 25k over for this schmuck and 1 at 25k under for me!