Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Somebody at my pool has 7 or 8 kids, they have a Transit. Another large family has the Nissan full size van.

3 Likes

Honestly? Anymore than 5. In Hershey the Milton Hershey School has a fleet deal with the local chevy dealers to buy HUGE amounts of Chevy Express Vans, Tahoes, Suburbans, and more. Every single group home Milton Hershey hosts has at least 2 vans + personal house parent cars. The parents make good money + food + free housing/insurance to basically foster parent a bunch of kids.

Fun fact Chevy is the official supplier of the Hershey company, most of their corporate/company cars are Chevy. First Z06 Corvette I ever saw in person was at Hershey Park.

“Look, honey, you’re gonna want and have more kids eventually… why roll all that negative from a Sub in a couple years? Just buy the Transit now!”

3 Likes

Room full of fresh LH posters on the first of the month.
LBlt

13 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

4wi5h1

14 Likes

haha…Machine Learning!

3 Likes

Yup, that was original meme :rofl: :rofl:

On subject of ML:

1999 - Oh, no, AI will take over the world!
2021 - AI: blueberry muffins

8 Likes

Lol…I still believe Watson is Skynet…

Hello, Dave. You’re looking well today.

- Hershey

1 Like

@jananth1 not meta to LHF… saw the comment on another social network

3 Likes

15 Likes

You laugh now but they already taking over…nice job on the memes, btw. I will miss you when you get replaced by a meme AI.

3 Likes

RustyDaemon, 2042

6 Likes

Just a matter of time before TH are replaced by AI

2 Likes

That’s what those canned replies are really for… Soon it’ll be a TH bot that just spits out to either go to edmunds for rv/mf or to do your research before talking to a dealer.

4 Likes

Wonder if the tech crew are working on that bot to sift through #ask-the-hackrs as we speak.