Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

I hate people in general

7 Likes

People suck.

4 Likes

I wish LH members have some kinds of an idea of the how much shit that we, the salespeople deal with daily. Often, I even have to go into a meeting with Directors and GSMs and GMs, and getting yelled by my Finance Directors for not setting any up for the back and losing all the money in the front. And they still shop for the best payment in this area! I swear…

As a Manager/Director if you’re at a dealership where yelling in meetings is the norm it is time to leave and find a spot that isn’t stuck in the 90s.

If you’re looking for pity from a forum built by mooches for mooches I suggest you meet me at the bar when (if) Covid ends!

9 Likes

You should try Van Tuyl stores! Cheers!

Is that Berkshire Hathaway Automotive? That’s what came up when I googled it.
A former coworker let me know their Nissan store in Cerritos needed someone a few months ago but I declined.

1 Like

Van Tuyl stores are stuck in the 1990s…

Almost took a desk job in Scottsdale but backed out after realizing what a clusterf*ck those stores are.

They were sold to Berkshire Hathaway a while back but operate under the same procedures.

It sure is a clusterf*ck, alright!
Constantly micromanaged and constantly getting yelled at

2 Likes

Exactly why I left the first store I started at, lots of yelling at meetings and always trying to bury people into 60mo leases, and yes this was a Toyota store, circa 2000

1 Like

10 Likes

People want that security blanket I suppose. If it works out well, they were validated. If it doesn’t, there’s always that random internet stranger they can blame for it!

9 Likes

7 Likes

Get the ugliest color combo that no normal shopper would ever consider.

1 Like

1 Like

AKA “the unicorn prerequisite”

4 Likes

I’m sorry you’re not speaking 20.7% bronze x7.

3 Likes

I remember pics and that color was actually baller. I’d drive it.

5 Likes

I think a lot people on here are too good to drive a Chevy, there’s no replacement for displacement. Bang for the buck on this thing is off the chart.

3 Likes