Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Sometimes I just feel like saying - The deal sucks!!! You just got ripped off big time!!! (Just to be facetious)… what’s the point of coming for validation/vindication after the fact :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m just impressed how many people happen to stumble across LH the day after they sign a lease. Can you imagine the odds?

6 Likes

People googling did I get a good lease deal, lease hackr is #2 and #3.

On bing it’s #3.

1 Like

3 Likes

Is it me or has the last two months been full of great posts for meme content? The forum seems to be getting more and more newbies that have huge egos when you tell them their deal sucks :slight_smile:

7 Likes

As Hershey said, we’re #2 and 3 for “did I get good deal” google searches. Guess lots of uncertain “I’ve been leasing for 25 years, but just in case” folk coming in lately.

It’s funny that someone would search “did I get a good deal” and then get mad when the answer is “no”.

I guess they’re just searching for positive validation.

1 Like

The devil says unlisting those threads would make LH drop down in search rankings for those terms. :smiling_imp:

25 years of paying 100% for factory options

3 Likes

I say we push for custom integration with google search:

4qqep5

I see what you did there :rofl: :rofl: Let me find some corvette pics to argue my point

6 Likes

Oh look it’s number 5

3 Likes

I like how #1 is for stimulus check. Hey honey, did we get stimulus? Honey? Hey google, did I get it?

2 Likes

Don’t ask the wife, ask Alexa :wink:

2 Likes

What if tum tududum my wife’s name is Alexa?

1 Like

Amazon is our future corporate overlord.

Get ready for cyberpunk 2077. Hah.

1 Like

5 Likes

Then you can’t go wrong with either.

Yup, lol streamlined communications for the win

Just make sure you say “not you, honey” after you say “Alexa, tell Roomba to clean under the couch”

2 Likes

So, if I alias my Roomba as “honey”, and utter “Alexa, tell honey to vacuum under the couch. Not you, honey” and everyone just stops in their tracks?

1 Like