Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Still waiting

:100:

Keeping with the theme it could have been 2^3 or the sqrt of 64

From the makers of vehicles which spontaneously combust and recall fixes that include not fixing the problem but putting in bandaid/lower amp fuse, we bring you the ESCARIDE!

Supported by Moms who vlog vehicles from their family’s extensive dealer business.

2 Likes

Request #2

Show me grown adults with two-tone Camrys that think they’re sports cars.

5 Likes

Fun item in the autocompanion page

14 Likes

Best I can do…

5 Likes

Full pano roof, TAKE THAT LAMBORGHINI

3 Likes

Not much but it’s honest work.

2 Likes

Do you guys even know how many bonafide Camry street racers @Jrouleau426 produces on a given year.

1 Like

I bet I sold less than 25 Camrys in 5 years!

4 Likes

wow really? i find that very surprising. they’re EVERYWHERE down here. the local dealerships can’t even keep them in stock.

I’m not saying they don’t sell. But no one is paying my broker fee to save a couple hundred $ unless they’re local. Just not as good of deals on Camry like I have with trucks, suvs etc. And they lease poorly

Out of curiosity do you move more Corollas?

How many Tercel’s you move in a week, on average?

6 Likes

I miss the days when Toyota made an effort

8 Likes

Back in the day, we have taken the 78 horses Tercel on ski trips full loaded, it fully deserved its nickname “turtle”.

1 Like

More then camry but same situation now. Poor leases and little to no discounts. When they were leasing under 300 I sold a decent amount. They’re over 400 now for a 22k msrp base model.

2 Likes

When I lived in DC, I had a boss who spoke perfect English but came here for college from another country. He drove a Tercel hatchback (I’m guessing an 89, this was in 2007) and called it a “ter-kel” and :100: thought that was the pronunciation. I just went along with it.

They also performed better than one would expect in an accident.

1 Like

5 Likes