Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Nerds with spreadsheets and full driveways? Oh I thought you asked what does that make LHers.

1 Like

If that becomes possible, I’ll be getting mine first. :rofl:

2 Likes

Is that Hunter Biden placing his order? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I’m tempted to try and hack a SL deal but I gotta get my GTS 4.0 first. There’s a dealership in my area that has a ton of SLs. I didn’t really like the car when I rented it in Miami but can I argue with a 1k payment on a 150k convertible? Nope!

Not worth getting at any price if you don’t like the car.

Isn’t merc still blocking transfers?

Sounds like $36,000 wasted to me.

:man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I think so. It’s simply the best deal in 4 seat performance convertibles if I wanted one. There’s not many options in that category besides M8, M850i, M440i, M4, SL, 911, CLE convertible, Ford Mustang, and the Camaro. The best bang for the buck is the SL. M440i is half the MSRP and still around 1k a month. All the others are more expensive than the SL. The only difference is that the SL is more of a unicorn so you have to work for it.

Find me a better convertible 4 seat deal and I’d agree lol

Dave Ramsey would be proud.

1 Like

Wrangler. Your choice of engine.

2 Likes

S5 is way less money and is not a Mustang or a Camaro.

I should have said sports car instead… We already have 2 Suvs in our fleet lol. And the braking performance on the 392 (I have on order and intend to drive for a month before getting rid of it) is sad.

The cheapest S5 Vert is around 1k a month isn’t it? And the S5 isn’t as good as the m440i, IMO. The last SL55 deal was 1100 a month. It sucks that there’s no performance convertibles under 900.

Dunno, as I have no idea how they lease because my wife bought hers.

For her, having driven a convertible M3 and m240ix for many years, she likes the S5 better and doesn’t often drive 10/10.

Buying them seems like a good idea but honestly I wouldn’t want to as a ā€œplay carā€

1 Like

Reddit is ducking wild.

7 Likes

Piper perri blacked :flushed:

2 Likes

A lot of deleted comments on that thread…

4 Likes

He’s gonna need a lot of Vaseline for the damage the dealer did.

Americans lack common sense

4 Likes

Went right off the rails with the title.

4 Likes