Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

These days many women are the bread winners so there’s that factor…I wish I had a sugar momma :joy:

6 Likes

even if the income came from OF?

3 Likes

Do they bang other dudes on there? If not whatev. That’s not a cuck situation in my book

1 Like

7 Likes

Hope the deal was worth the effort lol.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a dig at me or men in general, I’ll happily ask my wife’s permission or get her take on things especially if it’s a want rather than a need.

I grew up in a typical macho patriarchal system and would make whatever sacrifices I need to not have a toxic relationship like my parents did.

6 Likes

Just fyi I didn’t do that, that’s a dig at @JohnCaza who has been contacting every Benz and bmw dealer in the country just to prove a certain discount is possible!

2 Likes

I mean… To be fair to all the brokers on this site, I messaged 20 dealers, maybe spent a couple of hours, and found better deals than anyone else in the state of New York (I’m from Michigan).

Let the triggered rage continue :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::rofl:

Also, 38% is always possible, no matter who tells you what.

2 Likes

Not triggered at all, it’s just not representative of the average consumer. As an aside, I can assure you that seeking out unicorns by cold calling is a pretty poor use of time for even a moderately busy broker.

By all means have at it if you can spare the time!

9 Likes

I assure you, nobody cares, least of all the brokers on this forum who have an idea of what they’re doing. Most of us would pay to not have to deal with a client as this.

5 Likes

Wasn’t talking about you IAC.

I think most of us (non-brokers) would also pay not to have to deal with someone like you :rofl: cronchi.

1 Like

20 Likes

haha thanks for the laugh. I’m glad at least it is only pocket change for me.

14 Likes

I’m confused on what he’s been trying to do. It appears he’s been trying to get a Benz since 2017 :slightly_smiling_face:
Girl GIF

2 Likes

Sticker’s quicker.

Explain Denzel Washington GIF

Thank you for your post. I haven’t been to the site much in the last three years but I did sense that it had changed even before three years ago. I think there are a lot of very smart people involved on this site. I learned a lot and managed a good deal but now everything is just way too expensive for me. And with all this controversy going on… I don’t know it’s just sad.
But again, thank you for speaking what I was feeling about the loss of sense of community. I thought this site was the coolest site on the planet and then I sense the change a common😢

13 Likes

6 Likes