Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

So you actually log out of LH?

1 Like

Dad is reporting up to 380 with very conservative local driving.

2 Likes

Meanwhile I got pulled over on the first day.

9 Likes

Ur not a true EQS OG unless you get arrested

10 Likes

Well the cops were nice and knew it was an EV. I told them I have never had an EV before and they said to slow down and let me off. I was only doing like 67 on a 45.

3 Likes

Sorry Officer, was I speeding?

2 Likes

Meanwhile in NYC

3 Likes

Average speed 3.7 MPH.

3 Likes

It’s like a Los Angeles freeway

2 Likes

I don’t see a couch or wheelbarrow in the middle of a lane. :eyes:

Last Friday/Saturday I was dumb enough to have training in San Diego near the airport, and dinner in North OC (almost LA). I was racing back to SD on Saturday morning, and watched an empty wheel barrow fly out of a landscaping truck, blow like a leaf in mid-air for a moment, then land in front of an EVO X who slammed on his breaks. I had exactly the 1 second I needed to swerve and miss this whole mess, and see the look on the landscape driver’s face who wondered “should I pull over and get it, or just leave it in the middle of the fast lane?”

I thought that scene from Clueless was just a joke, but I’ve seen more furniture in the middle of the 5/405 than in front of houses on trash day.

5 Likes

The office building I work at is in that picture lol

5 Likes

Wait, don’t leave us hanging…did he get out & retrieve his wheelbarrow or just say screw it, I’ll get a new one on the company card?

You’re in NYC and don’t have a scooter? Zip it up and zip it out buddy. It’s a game changer.

4 Likes

I assure you these scooters/ “e-bikes” are going 25/30Mph. Faster than most cars, no helmets on

4 Likes

YOLO…

…and then Yeeeet

5 Likes

:man_shrugging:t2: I had someplace to be. But I saw my ability to wholesale the Outback flash before my eyes before I punched-it.

I also saw a Rivian R1S with manufacturer tags pulled-over a few minutes before, and saw the same R1S that afternoon. I didn’t stay to see if they got a ticket.

1 Like

Who needs snowy off-ramps when you have LA wheelbarrows?

#totaled

4 Likes

Recently had a contractor/painter van in the right lane and his aluminum ladders fell off the top and right into the middle lane. Guy ahead of me swerved . He pulled off to the side and got out to run back and get them.

Aluminum ladders ain’t cheap.

10 Likes

Gotta cover up that evidence too

3 Likes

[/quote]

I had exactly the 1 second I needed to swerve and miss this whole mess, and see the look on the landscape driver’s face who wondered “should I pull over and get it, or just leave it in the middle of the fast lane?”
[/quote]

It’s the Ninja like reflexes

4 Likes