Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

girlstalking-unicorn

17 Likes

PM dealer info :grin:

How accurate is the post? Or am I reading BS?

https://www.reddit.com/r/askcarsales/comments/11rgoo8/psa_car_salesman_lose_money_for_every_dollar/

Ya, they get a bigger commission on a higher sales price. All the deals we talk about here are minis. Theyre making hardly anything. Part of why you should go out of your way to be the fastest, easiest deal theyve ever had.

5 Likes

That entire subreddit is filled with idiots.

4 Likes

it’s too bad that when reddit went dark today, everyone there didn’t just give up and go home.

6 Likes

It makes for great reading when LH gets mentioned there though

3 Likes

Exactly! He’s getting f’d in the replies. First time I’ve seen it

I don’t get paid for my charming personality and looks. Which is lucky, because then I would be broke. It depends on the pay plan, but every $1000 discount is anywhere from $150-$350 out of the salesperson’s pocket until the deal reaches a mini.

Very few salespeople are actually on there anymore. Non-flared, bad advice users from r/iboughtacaronce have taken over. Most of the active salespeople are on r/insidecarsales.

6 Likes

I think you’re beautiful.

3 Likes

That is because you are seeing a GT2 RS as my profile pic. If it was a potato, your compliment might change.

9 Likes

Be nice to @jeisensc

8 Likes

@jeisensc knows how pretty he is already.

2 Likes

Once you get to dealer pack over invoice (between $500-1,300) it really doesn’t matter (mini deal) unless there’s a specific spiff related to sale price or products (blessings).

1 Like

4 Likes

:potato::eyes: see the truth

3 Likes

The best potatoes are a little salty.

7 Likes

9 Likes

The “advice” given there helps make deals possible here.

1 Like

22 Likes