Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

$1k+/month?

2 Likes

Brake torque a little and 4H Autoā€¦ Nothing matters if you have driven the 392 XR before.

1 Like

Agreed, the Rubicon 392 is a completely different animal than any of the 4xeā€™s.

I hope I donā€™t get in trouble for this oneā€¦

9 Likes

12 Likes

I like the one with Alyssa Milano better.

Whats interesting here is jeep seems to have done some torque management to sandbag the 4xe, probably to keep it from being faster off the line than the 392. If thereā€™s ever an aftermarket torque management solution, things could get more interesting there.

I feel Target on this onešŸ˜‚ really contemplated getting second Fromtier just because overall deal was cheapšŸ˜‚

10 Likes

:rofl: just tell me. Is the back up camera in the Frontier complete sh*t at night like the Leaf?

1 Like

Way to rip the band aid off. :open_mouth: :sweat_smile:

ā€œBuT tHiS sUcH a GoOd LoOkInG tRuCk. I lOvE iT.ā€

4 Likes

13 Likes

@Lvs23 God forbid he encounters another deer, he needs to make sure the score is Frontier vs Deer 1:0

3 Likes

Lol. I wasnā€™t mocking @Lvs23 or really referring to him. His situation was/is a bit different than many, whereas he actually needed a vehicle. He also hasnā€™t been gushing daily about the Frontier like others here. :clown_face: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea I was just joking with him

This is @GOAT

16 Likes

Am I the only one who is not rushing to grab one of those cheap Frontier deals?

5 Likes

Nah, there are literally dozens of us

9 Likes

Some of these 18 month Nissan RVs are laughable, but great for hacking.

Youre Not Alone Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

11 Likes

300 lease deal - not Nissan

5 Likes

You tell me what is a standard to compare to and I will tell you if itā€™s shit or not. Iā€™ve had Nissan products for last 5 or 6 years between 42 months lease of QX60 and now Leafs and Frontiers :rofl:
Donā€™t know any better :grinning:
Btw Frontier vs Deer is 0:0. Itā€™s Leaf vs Deer is 1:1

I know you werenā€™t:) Just saying Iā€™ve been contemplating that thought for real:) And I knew if I had waited into Dec I would have gotten a better deal but would need to spend time searching the deal while paying for car rental out of pocket since insurance coverage ran out at the end of Nov.

And I havenā€™t been talking much about Frontier also because if I had, I would definitely then talk myself into the second frontier since I have SV without any packages $37kk MSRP while I see $10k more of truck for $100pm than mine. So need to shut up or I would get it because itā€™s such a good deal :rofl:

4 Likes