Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

This was me for the longest time.

Please tell your past self, on otherā€™s behalf, what usually comes up when asked

• even if youā€™re sitting on one (like I am), sometimes youā€™re saving it for a family member (just in case)
  • perhaps a sizeable donation (50%) of oneā€™s supplier savings to LH might get one to not worry about shithead family who might need that code, or alternately
  • a 33% donation of oneā€™s potential supplier savings given to a charity they despise, that I choose, might be worth changing my forgotten GM Supplier password to share such a code

tl;dr porridge ainā€™t free, Oliver.

1 Like

how much discount does the code even give?

depends on the vehicle

Oh snap! You mean to say that I can give someone else a code for being a GM Supplier?! :exploding_head::money_mouth_face:

You are able to generate codes for yourself and F&F. Selling them is not allowed under the program rules IIRC, but if thereā€™s no personal monetary gainā€¦

2 Likes

While Iā€™m thinking of it, fair is fair

9 Likes

10 Likes

Took me a while, but I finally learned what this meme is today. Poor blue birds.

1 Like

How much for the trusted hackr?

3 Likes

If you have to askā€¦ :grin:

1 Like

Buck fiddy, oā€™course.

2 Likes

I donā€™t do social media as a participant but I try to keep up with the trends.

2 Likes

Probably can get a good amount clients offering discounts on bmw on Facebook

Yaā€™ll knew LH has a twitter account??

Iā€™ll donate to get it verified

1 Like

We tried verifying ourselves on Twitter and Instagram a while back but they never responded. So whatever. Saved us $8/mo.

9 Likes

Did it for a time, It wasnā€™t worth the ad money nor the additional time trying to format and word posts in a way that didnā€™t get ringfenced.

Even got a strike for describing a carā€™s color combo (Iā€™ll leave that one up to you to figure out)

2 Likes

Was it a red on red 328 wagon? I can see how that can get twisted.

1 Like

Youā€™ve got the right idea but different colors.