Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Definitely past the peak now. Prices being slashed by the hour!

5 Likes

Robbing Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Nothing scarier than an older Corolla or Sentra or Altima sneaking up behind you at 2am on the highway like a bee out of hell.

6 Likes

That car appears to be in great condition to be listed at even $900 - there is some sort of catch. :eyes:

They will send you a cheque for $5,000 and ask for $5,900 in cash.

7 Likes

Notice the different locations? Its a scam

and they paid $5 to post that every single time…

3 Likes

I didn’t even look that far into it. :man_facepalming::joy:

They posted in 3 different local CL subs (NYC, NJ and Hudson Valley) but listed the same town every time.

I don’t think they realize that CL will show “nearby” results anyway.

1 Like

It’s $750… try to keep up with the price changes!

Haverstraw is such a dump

Would Love me a $750 corolla. Perfect car to daily drive for in between my LR Defender flip and BMW IX order

2 Likes

Anything below 4K the goal should be making it all back with minimal maintenance.

At $750 maybe the Corolla runs & drives but who knows if stuff like the AC works?

I’d rather have the $3k Buick with the almost indestructible 3.8 and advertised “ICE COLD AC”

Maybe the heat wave is getting to me but I definitely want Ice cold AC :hot_face:

1 Like

Just roll the windows down and enjoy the wind😂

3 Likes

4-55 ventilation

Remember these are reliable hand cranked windows. So you have to pull over to roll them up or down :slight_smile:

5 Likes

you broke them with your bronco

4 Likes

Where was this article about a year ago😂 not when the stock is hitting the rock bottom aside from going BK chapter 11

1 Like

News coverage is usually a lagging indicator

2 Likes