Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

16 Likes

7 Likes

18 Likes

Iā€™m going to say something unpopular. As someone in a region with 1500-3000 in ADM on some Subarus, $995 ainā€™t bad. Blessings!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s generous

Look what I saw yesterday
Every car had 5k adm plus the add ons

I didnā€™t see anyone say that a $995 adm wasnā€™t a fair deal for the market. The cost isnā€™t the issue.

1 Like

For a Gladiator, and a leftover model nonetheless lol. You can order those all day long for well under full sticker.

Then again, we will ALWAYS have the see/want/need it NOW type of consumers. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

What kit did it have on it. Where Iā€™m from a 30k adm for a lift kit and tires can make sense.

1 Like

No idea
But 30k for wheels and lift is just out of this world

1 Like

A good adjustable any level lift can soar above 20k for just the lift. Throw in wheels, tires, and markup and 30k isnā€™t mindblowing - just wallet blowing. Do I sound like a redneck, yeahā€¦ Am I going to do this to my TRX in a month or two, hell no.

1 Like

How many blessings did that come with??

8 Likes

Lmaoooo
You win today

I am not really understanding these Subaru blessing jokes. Whatā€™s the context here?

1 Like

Check the marketplace

Thereā€™s a disgraced Subaru dealer on the forum who recently tried posting again and got grilled by the community for a worthless but mandatory $1,000 add-on on all offered deals. He doesnā€™t take criticism very well so he started writing ā€œblessingsā€ in response to those calling him out, and the memes basically write themselves now :joy:

8 Likes

12 Likes

Donā€™t forget the blessings

2 Likes

For me, the only things that trumps ā€˜blessingsā€™ now are Karl Utz and ā€œsuv/minivan Karen(s)ā€ :joy:

4 Likes

The Utz factor.

8 Likes

I prefer Trader Joeā€™s