Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Our superchargers never went down in DFW.

1 Like

Spot on!!!

1 Like

Many gas stations donā€™t have backup generators and youā€™d be equally out of luck. If I was really concerned Iā€™d get off-grid solar and a BEV. That combo is good for many years into the zombie apocalypse.

Zombie apocalypse I just plan on dying, too much work to make it into the second sequel.

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

17 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

59srvh

12 Likes

Every day, reality more closely matches this meme.

Do folks really think unattainable unicorns still exist this month, given inventory issues, chip shortages, etc?

3 Likes
  • 1/3 of people think the shortages are a bargaining tactic, despite the obvious empty parking lot (I mean, the moon landing was fake too) :man_facepalming:t2:
  • 1/3 want someone to tell them itā€™s ok to lease at MSRP, with +2 pts on MF, because money is burning a hole in their pocket (especially any lease equity) :dollar::money_with_wings::dollar::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::dollar::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:
  • 1/3 have not adapted to 2021, and donā€™t understand why the dealerships swipe left to decline when their name pops up in the crm.:envelope_with_arrow::telephone_receiver::ghost:
  • 0.03% of us are doing all the things to avoid transacting, at all, until the fever breaks :hot_face::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:
9 Likes

So no more 30% off 7 series loaners or more than 20% off 5 series loaners? :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™m amazed that thread did not get closed sooner.

2 Likes

From my email inbox, yes. Many, many, people. I had someone with repos, sub 650 credit, and no visa ask for a M5. Interesting stuff everyday.

I get more laughs out of brokering than my previous job at a high end resort. Less gossip though.

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

Some folks want to be spoonfed and/or have no shame. I had a guy message me about a Penfed code, although I repeatedly told them it was not transferrable, since the lesseeā€™s name needs to match the name on the Penfed certificate.

Anyway, back to more memes.

4 Likes

We have had some brazen coupon-grifters recently.

On that one: I have Penfed just as dry powder. I have never leased a BMW, but if I get a wild hare and OL code and a 4 series convertible is leasing well (ha!), thatā€™s why I joined Penfed! And Iā€™m not going to risk getting banned for giving a stranger my certificate, because Iā€™m nice?

We had another where someone popped into a thread and asked for someone to give them something - Iā€™ll look for it.

3 Likes

I remember someone was in Danā€™s thread trying to sell a OL a code. :chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

That was it, someone asked for an OL code. ā€œI couldnā€™t make it, but Iā€™ll take yoursā€.

I guess people always leave the concert, eventually? I always show up with a ticket, not begging for one.

1 Like

Maybe some folks think they can have a side hustle on LH, without brokering deals.

1 Like

Free idea: you must register to broker, but you can list personal ads here, so people can move in with you temporarily for loyalty. An AirB&B for your lease discounts.

1 Like

This is the thread where we ask for OL codes right?!

3 Likes