Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

57zkbg

12 Likes

So many strikes, good pitching :smile:

4 Likes

ā€œI dont like the dealership haggling experience cause they overcharge everything, thatā€™s why I purchased my gently used Highlander from Carvanaā€

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

10 Likes

In fairness they finally fixed the calculator.

1 Like

Every post should have a TLDR version in meme form after it closes for quick reference lolol

2 Likes

1 Like

Might depend on the subforum. That topic has been discussed ad nauseum on the G20 subforum.

1 Like

8 Likes

Agreed, I donā€™t understand that ā€œI need a busā€ for one child mentality. Iā€™m not sure that I would purchase a van if I were to have 5 kids LOL.

1 Like

1 Like

Credit goes to @vhooloo

5830ij

Best rendition of this song by venerable Dick Solomon himself:

13 Likes

Here is how it goes if you follow mommy blogs for your first child. You need with you at all times:

1. Child seat thatā€™s build like an actual heavy tank. Think Britax top of the line that takes up a full seat in a 3 row SUV or 1.25 seats in a smaller SUV.
  2. A stroller that even folded would take up the whole trunk of a sedan, because strollers collide with cars and need to be built with latest car safety standars, 83 point harnesses and air bags.
  3. a bag the size of a medium luggage loaded with diapers plus whatever yields good commission on Amazon affiliate section for baby crap.
  4. from here there are 2 scenarios (and remember you already used up the front seats and half the rear row)
    i. you have a dog the size of a small horse that needs the rest of the space in second row.
    ii. you are somehow ALWAYS driving around with in-laws in tow, and they donā€™t have cars to drive themselves.
  5. while all of the points from 1-4 are in the car, you also going to stop by Costco, Samā€™s Club and do enough shopping to require a roof rack .
  6. on the way home you also decide to stop by home depot, and pick up random lumber because HD trucks donā€™t exist for that one trip a year that you go and pick up duck tape.
6 Likes

2021-05-03 12_36_50-Meme Generator - Imgflip

3 Likes

Yep, still donā€™t ā€œneedā€ a van. :laughing: We could play hypotheticals all day about the positions people do or donā€™t put themselves in.

10 Likes

With the new wave of 12 mo lease requests

8 Likes

10 Likes

Me reading the Maserati thread:

5 Likes

58616j

9 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

13 Likes