Gonna need to see that garage

Just wait a week or 2. Trying to get it to 5.7k

1 Like

no M cars but 4.7k in payments
The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

4 Likes

:joy::rofl: :trophy:

1 Like

@drdvrgs ill get an m car when they make an x7m. I still got an S68 though.

1 Like

Earlier this month I found a SL63 deal for a friend from @LuxConcierge that ended up a few hundred dollars per month cheaper and about half the DAS as local dealers wanted for an SL55
50% off would be fun though :smiley:

1 Like

You’re right now that you mention it there was at least one smoking S class deal :saluting_face:

1 Like

S class is a nice car, don’t get me wrong, but I feel the vanity of it would wear off rather quickly.

I would still love an SL63 at the right payment though. :joy: Mercedes did a great job building that car, but the marketing sucked and they’re probably a bit overpriced (MSRP).

Some dude got two! I know because I wanted a S class but all my offers got rejected and ended up with an EQS!

1 Like

5 Likes

tmp

1st world problems for sure

Just got a couple non lead emails from dealerships on NYD. I wonder if someone needs to move another unit…

2 Likes

5 Likes

I used to just send this but it rubbed some people the wrong way…I literally never have a clue if things will be better next month. Unless maybe if the fed raises rates end of previous month but that’s usually baked in I guess.

3 Likes

I can see if stuff like costco is ending, that usually means worse programs

I mean programs did get worse but lease support never ended

1 Like

keep the faith.

the lots are packed with cars and there will need to be decent programs to move that metal.

2 Likes

Not bmw lots, they’re emptier than a hydrogen station. Dealers telling me to screw off lol

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 2).