LeaseHackr Calculator suggestion

The LH calculator should include an option for 1st month as drive off not just standard and 0 drive offs.

3 Likes

If you put a negative number in the “Down Payment” section you can manually adjust it. It’s not a perfect solution but it does work.

4 Likes

Or multiply payments minus one of the term and then divide by the term.

Example: 500x35 then divide by 36.

1 Like

The LH calculator should include an option for 1st month as drive off not just standard and 0 drive offs.

I agree. Actually, it would be even better to have an open field where you can enter in the desired drive-off amount and have the calculator factor that in by adjusting the monthly payment calculation.

5 Likes

@Kay419 STOP posting the same thing over and over everywhere.

3 Likes

Is there a way to adjust the disposition fee since Ally doesn’t charge that? was trying to get an accurate LH score

Just adjust the down payment by minus the dispo fee.

2 Likes

Wish there was an adjustment not involving negative math to show just first payment or plus MSD DAS.

I agree. When cross shopping deals I always ask for 1st + DMV at signing, so I’ve always found it a little annoying I can’t cap the taxes on the incentives and such.

That being said, the calculator is a great tool, and its not hard to figure out what it would be with 1st and DMV. I also have an app on my phone that lets me do this if I really want to make a more exact or in-depth calculation.

But then the payment and tax amount changes, which is not accurate. I tried putting in the “post-rebates” that seemed to work

OK

Just remember leasehackr score is a guideline

1 Like