LeaseEnding NJ specials-Lexus vs Infiniti vs bmw

The only thing possibly under $400 would be a 3 series fart car

Have to keep the good deals rolling out somehow. Also, another person saved from an Infiniti is a win in my book.

2 Likes

Even with all the specials going on this month? I have been looking at some cars that have been sitting on the lot for 66 days.

XC90 T5 Momentum with teacher/ first responder and Costco from @nyclife spread sheet

Just take a look at some of the previous deals on the forum (search function at the top) and see what others are paying. Because you are coming from a Highlander, it is clear that you may be looking for another SUV. Infiniti is not worth the money, any BMW X5/X7 will be out of this range by several hundred dollars.

On the other hand, I have seen brokers sell Volvo XC60 and XC90s new and demo for under $400.

No matter how many times I hear this phrase, I still laugh, generally out loud, every time I read it again.

1 Like

No fire sales… with factories shut down for almost 2 months, supply is shot and demand is still there. You’ll see posts around here of some make/models having very limited availability and few killer deals.

Maybe look at a lease transfer? There have been offers around for <$400 /mth, though not sure about SUV’s…

Everyone trashes Infiniti, and rightfully so, but the QX60 is a pretty good beigemobile (roomy, quiet, marshmellow ride) and you can get them for $400. Tech is extremely outdated though. XC60 and 90 are miles better.

And Acura doesn’t seem to get much love either! Throw the MDX into the equation?

1 Like

How is the Acura?

Recommending you should work with a broker, specifically: @aronchi who can assist with Volvo + BMW + Acura in NJ. Take a look at his posts first, so you can get an idea of what is available and the cost, before contacting.

MDX’s are very nice luxury SUV’s…one “knock” is that it isn’t the newest kid on the block.

How is the Volvo Xc or Infiniti qx 60

66 days isn’t that long… two of my BMW leases had been on the lot for over 300 days.

Will not get a highlander equivalent bmw suv for under $400 so scratch that brand off the list.

Rx is doable on low msrp models with some luck. Check @nyclife.

One is a fantastic vehicle and one is horribly dated

Hint the Volvo is not dated.

1 Like

Which one?

Cmon man, you never heard of the internet? Go read and watch some reviews to narrow down what you need to test drive.

2 Likes

When the production version of the QX60 was released, Obama hadn’t yet been re-elected for his second term.