Monthly Payment: $277.75
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:27
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:not sure, tier 1 with ally for a special they had for 27 months
Residual: 53%
Incentives: on lease sheet
Region: Arizona, SW

Honestly a great experience, I walked in not thinking much but they took care off me. 277 a month 0 down for a v8 warlock. Did not really even negotiate much. They started out at 320 a month and I just negotiated for the extra 1k and first mantinence visit free.

3 Likes

That’s solid for a 27/12 and V8

This was discussed with different terms in the northeast

Nice to know it’s being offered elsewhere

1 Like

Can we get the salesman name at the dealership?

I just contacted him today, my brother wants the same thing but he told me he can’t get anywhere close now with the new incentives this month. He said mine was kind of a one off to hit a number at the end of the month. He said the closest he could get was lower 400s.

Crap! I wanted to contact them on December 1st to try and slip it under the door as a November deal but it was too late.

I just purchased a new '19 Ram 2500 from Bill Luke. I purchased my '16 from Airpark and did not enjoy the experience.

Anyway, in their Thanksgiving ad it showed Warlocks (v6) at $159 mo / $1200 TDAS and $179 mo / $1200 TDAS.

Sales guy literally just called and asked how things were going. The new truck has a grand total of 42 miles on it. It sits in the driveway while I drive the 16. However, do you have anymore of those Warlock specials? Oh yeah! Some guy came in yesterday and leased 4!

I asked him to follow up with stock numbers as I’m still looking for something inexpensive for my teenage daughter.

JJ is the online guy, Dwight is the sales guy, Reece is the finance guy I worked with. All good dudes.

1 Like