Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10000

MF: [optional]
Residual: [optional]

Security Deposit: $8400
Total Due At Signing:$9630
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $877

Sales Tax Rate: 9.5%

People in bay area are rich. Black GLS sells fast. Price of black gls450 is very hard to negotiate. Only get around $5000 off.
Dealer tried to mark up MF, but after I showed them standard MF and quote from other dealers, they seemed to give me a good number.
Overall I think it is fantastic deal!

May be should’ve bought it, 2014 GLS 450’s with low miles are near 55k$. Trade in will be around 45k-50k after 3 years. Seems better.

I will get $8400 back after lease return.

Monthly cost is $888. Better deal than buying considering 9.5% tax on buying a new car.

Congrats on getting it finally and thanks for posting the numbers. Yup 74k gls are selling like hotcakes along with 1 million starter homes in Bay Area. Great recession of 2008? What great recession!???

1 Like

Congrats- would totally appreciate if you shared the full details of the lease including the MF and residual. [quote=“vhooloo, post:4, topic:9399, full:true”]
Congrats on getting it finally and thanks for posting the numbers. Yup 74k gls are selling like hotcakes along with 1 million starter homes in Bay Area. Great recession of 2008? What great recession!???
[/quote]

Agreed. Things are looking pretty hot. Just a friendly suggestion to everyone on the forum. Get the house first before car- you can still lease above a 45% DTI but not a home loan…just my 2cents as a realtor, lender, and financial analyst.

2 Likes

No worries, the bust will be big. In three years the dealer will be begging him to buy the car out.

1 Like

I think we will see dow 23k before any decline in the markets. I also think dow 30k is possible in 8 years.

Bulls and bears make money, hogs get slaughtered. The bears are already taking the stage.

1 Like

But back to bluelili. He/she negotiated a great deal. Any tips how tou got there? Did tour patience just wear out the dealer since I recall you said they were not budging from msrp. Also what was money factor for lease? 0.02?

Hi folks, just leased a 2017 GLS 450 (demo with 300 miles) today and wanted to get some constructive feedback.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Mercedes GLS450]

MSRP: [$84,730]
Selling Price: [$77,690]
Rebates: [$0]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [7500]

MF: [0.00111]
Residual: [$49,143]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1080]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$1080]

Zip Code: [37215]
Sales Tax Rate: [7%]

Leasehackr Score: [7.3]

Just as an aside, I was turning in a prior Mercedes lease that had $3000 worth of body damage (per body shop estimate) which was not counted against me. There was 5-payment pull ahead and I had 6 left, meaning the last payment ($960) was rolled into the price as well. Lastly monthly payment includes a maintenance plan that cost $850 but was residualized. I’m relatively new to this but I think I got a decent deal. Thoughts/advice for next lease? Many thanks.

23k now…30k in 8 years?,maybe at years end !!

I was conservative i guess in my estimation. :slight_smile: Year end would be too much wishful thinking.

5k discount is not a good deal. I got 12k discount back in July for a 2017 gls 450 with a msrp of 82k from mercedes Pleasanton.

That’s a great discount, any reason you didn’t take the deal?

The dealership might not have counted it against you but when the inspector comes to look at the car, MB will send you a bill for any excess wear and tear

The GLS wears really fast. Don’t get me wrong- it’s a super durable car - but I’m talking about paint and tires, ext. etc. Think of it as driving a tank. It’s heavy , non aerodynamic and not at all efficient.

Actually, they are fixing it first before inspection per paperwork signed.

I got $8000 discount. But congrats on the 12k discount - impressive! I really tried but no one in area was giving me more…

Here piggy piggy!!!

Agree - less than 20k miles on my gls and have to replace 2 tires.

Was offered 780 per month with 0 out of pocket as returning merecedes lease. 36/10