Leased 2019 Nissan Murano S AWD

Wondering if I got a good deal or not, this was my first time leasing a car, so I did not know much.

I paid around 2850 today with all tax, down payment, fees, etc and I have to pay 210/mo for the remaining 35 months.

This includes every fee and also has GAP insurance.

This is for 36 months/12k miles a year.

Total lease cost will be $10,200, disposition fee is also waived.

1 Like

At 0 down, that’d put you at about $290/mo. That makes me think the quote I just got for a 2019 Murano SV AWD with Premium package (41300 MSRP minus 7600 in discount+rebates = 33600) at 433/mo sound bad in comparison?.. Or am I suffering from (potential) buyer’s remorse already?..

Need additional details. Money factor, MSRP, price prior to incentives and what incentives you qualified for.

It doesn’t sound horrible, but for comparison Mike (@aronchi) has the Murano S for $173/mo w/ $2200 DAS.

msrp: 34600
selling price: 29500
MF: .00059
i qualified for $4250 of rebates

I left a comment on his thread and he said Nissan is on hold for him, but his price doesn’t really seem that different. I needed 36 months not 24. Plus I have GAP insurance and free oil changes.

does seem a bit pricy, but you have the SV with premium package, so maybe thats why

Honestly, I just needed a mid size SUV to go from point A to B to replace my 15+ year old minivan and having CarPlay was a bonus. The S trim was perfect for me.