LEASED 2018 BMW 440i

As the title suggests, I closed a deal on a 2018 440i Gran Coupe Loaner/Demo.

I went through @Samson at his dealership in Glendale Ca.

I went into the appointment with a trade in, a semi-loser 4Runner lease, thank God I have always been a bit of a natural negotiator, at the time of the lease I had zero clue about how leases worked, or they could have taken me for more.

Samson and his boss Rafy gave me a very fair offer on the 4Runner. 29k, with a pay off 31xxx.

Samson ate an even bigger discount on the BMW, and a bit more of a valuation of my 4Runner to make this deal happen.

Samson is a younger dude, very well spoken, his manager is a super nice guy. No tricks, just transparancy. He did have some very amazing deals on add-in services, additional service packages, lease protection etc. etc. His prices beat other prices I’ve seen these services offered at alternate locations.

I will say that this hands down the best interaction I have ever had a car dealership. Not only would I lease another car from them, but the next time I go see Samson, Rafy, and Andy, I won’t leave there until they let me buy them beers.

MSRP: 53,445
Selling Price: $38,234.00 29% discount… … 29%!!
Monthly Payment: $535 (Based on So Cal Tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $2500 (500$ was cap reduction to keep payment under 540 post tax)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF: .00166
Residual: 53% (above 5,000 miles 4% residual hit)
Miles 6,221.

29% discount.

1% after tax, with baggage.

5 Likes

does that payment include the ~$2K neg equity from the trade-in?

Is it a 440i or a 430i?

The negative was around 2500… it includes 2k of it. I put an additional 500 down as a cap reduction. Drive offs were 2500, 2k of it was for the BMW, the other 500 was to cover the negative.

Its a 440i… I must have made a mistake in the title.

Gotta love these birthday deals. Grats

Could you imagine the deal I would get on my actual birthday?

Nice! August surprisingly is a great month for BMW’s I have seen people driving your same car paying payments over 650 for it.

Wondering if I should move this to Samson’s review thread… or, OP, maybe put a short review in his thread to report on your experience.

I think he already did.

550 for a loaner? Seems like a pretty bad deal.

1 Like

Show me something better.

3 Likes

Show us a good one please

Congrats bud ! 440is are nice. Care to share a pic in the garage?

The 440 is a damn nice ride, jelly!

Nicely done!

Considering the RV hit I’d say this is pretty good. Enjoy!

I posted in his review thread, but feel free to move this wherever you feel it belongs.

Just edited your review post to drop it there. :+1:

1 Like

3 Likes