Leasecompanion JULY PORSCHE MACAN LOANER DEALS MD/DC/VA $658

**24/7 DEALS **
Low $399 Broker Fee
Low $499 Dealer Processing Fee
First Come First Serve

NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AND DEALS!

Review Page:

What to Expect:

1. A majority of broker interactions begin with you as a consumer inquiring about an ad I have displayed.
  2. Upon contact we work together to identify your needs and find a car that is right for you!
  3. We will then run the numbers to structure the deal to your specific situation and yes I actually take the time and walk with you through the calculator calculations.
  4. I then confirm the deal and structure with any number of my dealers.
  5. Lock up the car and then ask for a broker fee.
  6. After the broker fee is paid I will provide you with information included a link to BMW Financial Service’s direct website along with clear instruction on how to proceed.
  7. Once you are approved, the dealer will initiate contact and schedule paperwork and delivery.

I do take pride in my work and you are my priority. I try my best to be responsive and take inquires almost 24/7.

Broker Fee Refundable if your Application is Denied in Full and only 50% refundable if you get cold feet.

To Expedite Your Inquire Please include with any Correspondence the following:

1. Your Zip code
  2. Term & Mileage (i.e. 36/10)

:boom: :boom: :boom: LEASECOMPANION JULY PORSCHE DEALS :boom: :boom: :boom:

:boom: :boom: :boom: MACAN ALERT :boom: :boom: :boom:

FELLOW HACKERS I HAVE FOUR LOANERS!

1. 2019 MACAN
MSRP: $ 59,440
Monthly Payment: $658
Drive-Off Amount: $ Inceptions & 1st Month
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00300
Residual: 55.8%
Leasehackr Score: 7.3

2. 2019 MACAN SOLD
MSRP: $ 51,150
Monthly Payment: $430
Residual: 63.4%
Leasehackr Score: 9.4

3. 2019 MACAN
MSRP: $ 61,100
Monthly Payment: $704
Residual: 53.3%
Leasehackr Score: 7

4. 2019 MACAN
MSRP: $ 59,570
Monthly Payment: $684
Residual: 53.9%
Leasehackr Score: 7

Alcon! Please contact me to work the calculator for different mileage. I have tried my best to get the values as close to accurate as possible for 36/10.

Porsche uses dollar based residuals with specific mileage modifications. It can not easily be replicated in the LH Calc. when changing your mileage amount.

1 Like

Fellow Hackrs the Macan listed for $430 is a stripper and has nothing.

I mean nothing! No options absolutely nothing! Please only inquire if you are okay with this.

NO HEATED SEATS NO BLIND SPOT I MEAN NOTHING. YOUR CAMRY HAS MORE OPTIONS YET YOU DRIVE A PORSCHE.

https://cc.porsche.com/icc/ccCall.do?rt=1593659511&screen=1680x1050&userID=USM&lang=us&PARAM=parameter_internet_us&ORDERTYPE=95BAG1&CNR=C02&MODELYEAR=2021&hookURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.porsche.com%2Fusa%2Fmodelstart%2Fall%2F

5 Likes

Fellow Hackrs. I am getting overwhelmed with inquires regarding the “Stripper Macan”.

Unfortunately I am unable to quote on various miles and taxes. Porsche residuals are tricky.

It is not my general policy however please contact me if you are 100% regarding this car and ready to pay a broker fee upfront with actual pricing provided tomorrow with your taxes.

Broker fee is refundable minus $100 if you decide otherwise.

I will be unable to respond unless you message me with your willingness to submit a broker fee.

1 Like

Porsche takes MSDs?

No you are correct they do not. Copy paste error.

1 Like

Number 2 the stripper is sold.

3 Likes

Some Loaners Still Available! New ones coming soon!

Please remove the $430 from the title if it’s no longer available.

2 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2