🐶 AutoCompanion.com Apr Lexus East Largest Selection! FIRESALE 2024 IS350 - NX350 - RX350 @ 9-10% GX460 @ 12%!

September Spreadsheet Is Up!

Thank you all for a great August! We sold an incredible amount of Lexus! Our deals depleted the area’s inventory of NXs! We had to pull cars from everywhere to keep up with demand!

September 2020 Program Update:

Residuals mostly increased by 1%. With significantly reduced Money Factor for models across the board! Some reductions in rebates however the NET results in lower payments!

The UX improved slighted! We are offered better RX discounts! THE IS is INSANE!

This month we will not be offering the NX at aggressive rates. Inventory is little to none in the region.

As a reminder to all Hackrs we will pull any vehicle we can locally to the area! We will also provide you with competitive transportation costs. No notary fees!

LETS SELL SOME LEXUS!

How about Rx F sport, how can i buy one? How to reach out to you?

edit nvm –

Any RX Blackline editions?

We can try and source. Kindly submit an inquiry.

Hi, do you mean only Lexus owner can get this deal? Or others still can get it without royalty incencetive?

1 Like

Solid deals! First broker I’ve seen with great Lexus numbers. I will be in touch shortly. We have loyalty as well.

2 Likes

Yes subtract loyalty from incentives if you do not qualify for them! They are broken out in the spreadsheet!

To all parties interested in the IS300 or IS350. I am being blown up about these! The inquires are unprecedented with a majority of buyers not being serious. Therefore there will be an exception to policy.

The calculators has all the information you need to run numbers. I will not review options or colors. Dealer will try and obtain the car you choose from what is left.

There are only about 11 cars left in a priority status that permits my dealer to obtain them. Please only contact me if you are open to colors and options. There will be no refunds if the color you want is not available.

THE BROKER FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND IF YOU BACK OUT YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED BY THE DEALER.

4 Likes

IS350s all gone! IS300 still available.

2 Likes

Amazing deals for Lexus, especially for the DC Metro! Really wish I could justify replacing my 2014 GS!

IS350s all gone!

We grabbed what we could. I had over 50 inquires in just a few mins of posting.

Unfortunately what I believe happened is people saw my ads and called up dealers showing stock in the Northeast and as a result the dealers are not giving the remainder of them up with active inquiries.

Unfortunately they more than likely realized the other dealers won’t go this steep on discounts.

Hence: They ruined their own chances and the chances of others hackers

Sad! Come on people, show respect!

oh the irony of trying to outsmart the DEAL

this reminds me of the person who messaged Jaguar management on Linkedin regarding empolyee PIN codes and if he can have one…

2 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand: Yes that was fun!

This is different in my opinion.

When we post broker deals and spreadsheets, there are multiple purposes for them. Some folks will take the deal through the broker, while others use that as a guide to seek their own deal.

I can’t blame anyone for calling a local dealer to see if they will replicate it on a new car there is more than one of. It’s just a unique time where inventory across the board is so low, that it can have this kind of impact. In general, there is nothing wrong with this from my perspective.

On the other hand, when brokers post one-off deals and folks try to skirt around them by calling the dealer the broker represents directly (through searching), is where I personally have an issue.

1 Like

As a reminder! No GX or LX deals.

Hi,

Do you have any NX deals. I have sent an enquiry as well.

Thanks

No NX deals probably until next month. There is no inventory!

Any RX350 RXL deals? Sent pm

1 Like

looking for an RX350 deal w a 3rd row in NJ

1 Like