🐶 AutoCompanion.com Apr BMW CA Only - 8% off Gas - 10% off EV - BUY RATE! BEST CA DEALS $499 Fee

AUTOCOMPANION LLC

SUBMIT AN INQUIRY: AutoCompanion Inquiry Form

Follow us on INSTAGRAM

24/7 DEALS
$699+ Fee
First Come First Serve, MSD Program Available.

Lease Payment Quoted Disclosures:
• Excellent Credit
• Excludes Tax, Tags, & Title Fees
• Ads assume you qualify for LOYALTY so please adjust accordingly

Review Page:

What to Expect:

1. A majority of broker interactions begin with you as a consumer inquiring about an ad we have displayed.
  2. Upon contact we work together to identify your needs and find a car that is right for you!
  3. We will then run the numbers to structure the deal to your specific situation and actually take the time and walk with you through the calculator calculations.
  4. We then confirm the deal and structure with any number of my dealers.
  5. Lock up the car and then ask for a broker fee.
  6. After the broker fee is paid we will provide you with information including a link to our network dealer’s direct website along with clear instructions on how to proceed.
  7. Once you are approved, the dealer will initiate contact and schedule paperwork and delivery.

We take pride in our work and you are our priority. We strive to be responsive and take inquires almost 24/7.

Refund Policy: In full if pricing is not honored by dealer. (Discount, Money Factor)

Partial Refund (50%) for backing out under any and all circumstances including your credit rating impacting the quoted payment, not qualifying for incentives you claimed within your inquiry submission to us, or a denial of credit from the bank.

Disclosures: Quotes assume Tier 1 Credit, payments will likely increase if credit is not approved at Tier 1. Estimates may slightly vary from as a result of actual tax and registration costs.

1 Like

:100: :100: AUGUST BMW DEALS :100: :100:

$199 Kickoff Broker Fee

As promised! 2022 Orders Only!

3 Series – all variants except M3 6%
4 Series coupes & Gran Coupes excluding M4 6%
4 Series cv 2%
530i & 540i – 6%
M550i - 2%
7 Series – all variants – 6%
8 Series Gran coupes – 4%
X1 6%
X2 6%
X3 6%
X4 6%
X5 all variants 3% (including X5 M)
X6 all variants 3% (including X6 M)
X7 40i 3%
X7 M50i 4%
M3 & M4 0%
X3 M 3%
X4 M 3%

Spreadsheet Fully Updated!

just to confirm. 2022 BMW are made to order?

That is correct.

We have a white M3 competition instock and at and no MF markup.

$399 fee

2022 330e orders now available at 6% off MSRP.

For the Audi sheet of your spreadsheet, I notice a column that is titled “Order Discount Only” with most models showing ~10%. What does that mean exactly? Thanks!

Hello there. That means that I’d you custom order the car from factory, you get 10% off instead of the lower discount if you get in stock cars.

Hi,

The spreadsheet said you have a Audi q8 with premium plus available. Do you have a link to the pricing on that for the calculator? And these are available right now correct?

Hi there, these are random cars we use for the average MSRP. We do have Q8 available in our region and our dealer can get it from any of the other dealers within a 50 mil radius.

Please fill out a form at LeaseCompanion.com/inquire for numbers and all the details.

Hello,

Do you know how long it takes to get custom orders currently? Thank you!

Model dependent. If you submit an inquiry we can assist you with details.

M3 sold no inquiries please.

Can I get a Car Loan if I have a poor credit history? My bank wouldn’t give me any loan and i am unable to secure the mortgage. Can someone help me with it?

:100: :100: 330e 530e Deals :100: :100:

$199 Kickoff Broker Fee

330e and 530e orders allocations are now 6% off!

Hi looking for an X3 M410 lease, do you have any deals? Or is it better to order?

:100: :100: SEPTEMBER BMW DEALS :100: :100:

As promised! 2022 Orders Only!

3 Series – all variants except M3 6%
4 Series coupes & Gran Coupes excluding M4 6%
4 Series cv 2%
530i & 540i – 6%
M550i - 2%
7 Series – all variants – 6%
8 Series Gran coupes – 4%
X1 6%
X2 6%
X3 6%
X4 6%
X5 all variants 3% (including X5 M)
X6 all variants 3% (including X6 M)
X7 40i 3%
X7 M50i 4%
M3 & M4 0%
X3 M 3%
X4 M 3%

330e & 530e 6%

Spreadsheet Fully Updated!

1 Like

@AutoCompanion, are the Jeeps deals from the spreadsheet available to Northern California? Thanks!

Hey, Im looking to build a 2022 X4 M40i. Any available allocation?

No sorry they are not.