🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Had a great experience with @AutoCompanion. They got me the best deal I could find on a 2021 BMW X3 M40i built to order when most other brokers would not budge past a certain discount and the dealerships were basically take it or leave it during the height of the shortage. They answered all my questions and emails and were very friendly and straight forward. I highly recommended and will most definitely be using use them again!
IMG_0533
IMG_0621

2 Likes

Hands down the best car leasing experience I have ever had. The process was smooth, straightforward, and quick. @AutoCompanion answered every question quickly and helped me get the best deal i could possibly get. I was even able to upgrade trim and model while staying within my original budget! Take a look at this beauty!!

2 Likes

Very smooth experience with leasing the car. They are very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend their service. Will reach out to them in 3 years once this lease is over. Literally did everything over text and some phone calls with the dealer and auto transport and the car was delivered to my door at the promised price.

1 Like

Had a great experience! I was super nervous to work with an auto broker for the first time. Then anxious because I had to send money online to a stranger haha but they were very professional and able to find the exact Mercedes GLB that I was looking for. Highly recommend! 10/10!

2 Likes

@Brittany_P Thank you so much for this awesome review, Brittany! We appreciate you taking the time. See you in a few years! :slight_smile:

@postramon congrats and thank you for choosing us! Amazing build! Enjoy in good health!

@wu_zheng our absolute pleasure look forward to working with you in 3 years!

@ztrackL love those decked RX models! If everyone knew how hard it is to obtain this car in white! Congrats and enjoy in good health!

Jaime is an absolute Professional, and a master of his craft. He is incredibly detailed and attentive. The deals he advertises are the exact deal you get, no questions asked. Its such a relief knowing I never have to walk into another dealership again!!

1 Like

@T.lewis1115 thank you good sir! Enjoy that new Acura!

Such a smooth process to get my Audi S4. The team at Lease Companion ensured that the price I was quoted is the price the dealer presented. 10/10 recommend!

Congratulations! Thank you so much for the kind words! :slight_smile:

It was such a pleasure working with Sina as he made the whole process really simple. We really liked the fact that he was super responsive and patient with us being this was our first time. We will definitely go back to him in the future.

1 Like

@Oliverluyis delighted to have exceeded your expectations! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Thank you for choosing us!

@AutoCompanion
Helped us lease the gorgeous 2022 X3 M40i in Phytonic Blue. Sina was very responsive and answered all my queries. He set the expectations straight, helped me find the best price even in the current market. Couldn’t recommend him enough for a stress-free experience.

3 Likes

@abh2188 Thank you so much! It was our absolute pleasure!

Had a wonderful experience with LeaseCompanion. Sina and Jaime went above and beyond to make the entire process a breeze. Would highly recommend them and look forward to doing business with them again soon. Thank you guys for all your help! 10/10

1 Like

Best car buying experience yet. I started looking for a 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE class earlier this year and couldn’t find anything I liked (configuration or price!) at my local dealerships. All the online forums pointed me here. I quickly connected with Sina and he helped me to get my car custom ordered at a great deal. He was super responsive to all my questions throughout the process and it is clear that he’s very knowledgable about all the brands he represents.

The current market is crazy but you can count on LeaseCompanion to shop the best deal for you.

Finally got my GLE last week and couldn’t be happier. Will be back in a few years… thanks again!

1 Like

I reached out to @AutoCompanion to order a 2021 Audi A8 after I reached out to almost every dealer in the country and the most off msrp I could get was 7%. Leasecompanion successfully secured the exact car I wanted and shipped the car too me washed and with a tank full of gas.

Needless to say, I am satisfied and I highly recommend this company.

1 Like

Sina made the leasing experience excellent from start to finish and I definitely will be referring him to my friends and will use his services again for the future. He was able to get me an amazing price on a 2021 M4 competition. I highly recommend him for all your leasing needs.

2 Likes