đŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com Apr CDJR 2024 - $350/Month GC 4XE Base - $294/Month Wrangler Sahara 4xe FIRESALE

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

899 sounds more like koon in va

1 Like

Illinois caps dealers at $324 for doc fees.

1 Like

Yeah I was wondering that. Here is the midwest thread referencing lease companion’s partner dealer near chicago, and $899 doc fee. đŸ¶ LeaseCompanion.com Apr Jeep Deals Midwest - Ship Wrangler Gas/4xE 9% Gladiators 9% GC/GCL 7.5-8.5% Refundable Deposit

$899 doc fee in general is insane.

Discounts on in stock cars will likely only be 1 to 3 percent. Do not expect higher please.

Are the prices on the jeep website up to date?

MAY JEEP PRICING / AFFILIATE NOW ACCEPTED

:ballot_box_with_check: Refundable Dealer Deposit
:ballot_box_with_check: 100% Rated Broker - Go with the Pros! Read our REVIEWS
:ballot_box_with_check: $899 Dealer Doc Fee
:ballot_box_with_check: $499 Broker Fee

New pricing is not retroactively applicable to any prior deals.

Wrangler 4xE: 10% (Requires Affiliate)
Wrangler 392: $8,000 offf MSRP
Wrangler Gas: 10% (Requires Affiliate)
Grand Cherokee: 8.5%
Grand Cherokee L: 9.5% (Requires Affiliate)
Gladiator: 10% (Requires Affiliate)
Pacifica Gas: 9% (Requires Affiliate)
Pacifica Hybrid: 8%
Charger/Challenger Scatpack: 9.5% (Requires Affiliate)
Charger/Challenger SRT Hellcat: 8.5% (Requires Affiliate)

Jeep is an extremely complex brand and we recommend going with experienced Jeep brokers.

Your final lease payment will be based on the residual value, base money factor, and your credit rating at time of delivery.

Delivery 8-15 weeks later likely. Cancelling as a result of delays will not result in a refund of the broker fee.

Inquire Below :point_down:

Spreadsheet and Pricing Now Updated for Incentivized Programs

Sold Order Protection Applies this month on models highlighted in Yellow including Charger Hellcat

Brings us your flips
We just offered the highest dollar amount obtained by a few LH members to include Autonation.

We want all the 392s/TRXs/4xes!

leasecompanion.com/buymylease

Any idea what your total discount will look like for JGC 4XE with affiliate? I was chatting with my local dealer and they are able to put in orders already. Thanks!

We can do 6% off plus the $7,500 EV rebate. Orders can go through but 2023 pricing is not out yet.

Are you saying 23 GC 4xe orders are possible?

Should be. Just no pricing yet.

1 Like

6% off of MSRP or invoice? If MSRP, what is that off invoice?

1 Like

Send us your Wrangler 4xe! We have been beating all offers consistently!

LeaseCompanion.com/buymylease

2 Likes

Alright we are up and running now

leasecompanion.com/coverage

Road Hazard for almost any car! $500-600 for a 3 year policy. We can provide this protection on cars you already own or lease!

Got a BMW 1 tire swap pays for this plan!

ELIGIBLE VEHICLES: Current model year and up to 10 model years prior for vehicles with no more than 100,000 miles are eligible for this plan. Excludes all Fleet and Commercial use vehicles.

NOT ELIGIBLE: The following are not eligible for any Vehicle Protection Plan: Vehicles registered outside of the United States, Guam and Puerto Rico; motor homes; taxis (including vehicles used to transport passengers in return for payment, i.e. Uber, Lyft); vehicles converted from two to four-wheel drive; vehicles altered or converted from the original manufacturer’s specifications; severe off-road use; vehicles not used in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications for payload and/or towing capacity; vehicles with a gross weight (G.V.W.) of over 14,000 pounds; vehicles equipped with NorthStar engines; vehicles where the manufacturer warranty has been voided or restricted by the manufacturer; vehicles that have been declared to be a total loss by any insurance company, are rebuilt after being declared a total loss, or are issued a title indicating that the vehicle is designated as “salvage”’ “junk”, “rebuilt” or words of similar impact.

The following are not eligible for this Vehicle Protection Plan: Limousines; emergency vehicles (ambulance, fire, police pursuit; police patrol); vehicles used for security patrol; right-hand drive vehicles; vehicles used for postal service; vehicles used for dump truck; vehicles used for tow service (i.e. tow truck); vehicles equipped with a diesel engine vehicles that operate on other than gasoline or diesel fuel systems (i.e. natural gas, electric); vehicles equipped with engines greater than 8 cylinders; vehicles used for commercial use*; ALL cab and chassis vehicles; vehicles ordered with box delete option or where the box has been removed; vehicles with dual rear wheels. The following vehicles are excluded and not covered under the tire and wheel replacement coverage: fleet and commercial vehicles.

*Commercial use includes but not limited to: Delivery, service or repair work, landscaping and grounds maintenance, shuttle service, snow removal.

PLAN COVERAGE EXPIRES 3 YEARS FROM THE DATE YOU PURCHASE THE PLAN. Additionally, the benefits for tire repair or replacement expire the earlier of (a) when the service contract term ends, (b) when total claims expense totals $7,500, or (c) when the damaged tire’s tread depth wears below 2/32 of an inch (4/32 of an inch for trucks/sport utility vehicles).

COVERAGE UNDER THE ROAD HAZARD TIRE AND WHEEL PROTECTION PLAN:

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INSPECT DAMAGED TIRES, WHEELS AND/OR TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SENSORS IN AN ATTEMPT TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE.

When damage is caused to your tires and/or wheels due to a road hazard condition, that causes the tire or wheel to fail to hold air or can no longer be properly balanced, the following coverage is available.

• The Plan covers the repair of the tire or full replacement of flat tire if repair is not possible;
  • Reimbursement to repair bent wheel damage is covered, and/or the cost to replace the wheel is covered provided the damaged wheel fails to seal with the tire or it cannot be properly balanced;
  • The Plan will pay the total cost associated with the repair or replacement of tires and/or wheels plus labor charges consisting of mounting, balancing, valve stems, and taxes to correct the tire and/or wheel damage caused by a road hazard condition;
  • Like tires/wheels are used to replace the damaged tire/wheel using the current market value of the replaced tire/wheel;
  • A road hazard condition is considered to be unavoidable deformities or cracks caused by unexpected materials found in normally traveled roadways such as chuckholes, potholes, jagged metal, curb or glass;
  • In the event an exact tire and/or wheel is not readily available from the manufacturer, we reserve the right to replace selective tires and/or wheels with “like new”reconditioned tires and/or wheels or equivalent in cash;
  • Electronic tire pressure sensors damaged as a direct result of the road hazard.

LIMITS OF LIABILITY: The total of all TIRE AND WHEEL BENEFITS payable under this Plan will never exceed $7,500. Liability shall be limited to the reasonable price for repair or replacement of any covered part, not to exceed the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. The “reasonable price” for repair or replacement is based upon nationally recognized flat rate and/or factory manuals. Replacement may be made with parts of like kind and quality, when available.

NOTE: COSMETIC SURFACE SCRAPES, CHIPS OR SCRATCHES TO THE WHEEL THAT DO NOT IMPACT THE ABILITY OF THE WHEEL TO BE PROPERLY BALANCED OR TO HOLD AIR ARE NOT COVERED.

Eligible Tires and Wheels

• All eligible tires and wheels must meet the approved manufacturer’s specification guidelines;
  • All vehicle tires with a minimum of 2/32”tread depth (4/32 of an inch for trucks/sport utility vehicles) including replacement tires, during the term of the Plan;
  • All vehicle wheels where the associated tire’s remaining tread depth is 2/32”or greater or (4/32 or greater of an inch for trucks/sport utility vehicles)
1 Like

Hello! I am new to this leasebackr thing. I want to lease or buy a Wrangler Rubicon 4xe and I live in PA. One of my buddies told me to check out this site. Could you please assist?

https://www.leasecompanion.com/how-it-works

Rubicon orders are closed though so you’ll have to wait until mid-June I believe.

This link shows has a calculator for your state where you can get the exact payments etc on your build. AutoCompanionDealListings - Google Sheets

1 Like

Very helpful. Appreciate you.

1 Like

Is the $7500 EV rebate figured into the lease payment (similiar to a down payment) or does the lessee actually get $7500 back.

You don’t get money back.