🐶 AutoCompanion.com BMW Lexus Audi Mercedes CDJR Nissan Chevy/GMC Volvo Porsche Acura Honda Kia Hyundai VW - #1 Rated

Nice to see the Lexus showing up as available. Heard Toyota would be back at full production

1 Like

LEASECOMPANION JEEP Black Friday - Cyber Monday DEALS

Ends December 1st!

Wrangler Gas: 9%
Wrangler 4xE: 9.25%
Grand Cherokee 4xE Pre Order: 7%
Compass: 8% with Affiliate Only
Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer: 6%
Grand Cherokee L: 8%
Grand Cherokee: 8%
Pacifica 8%
Wagoneer 7%

Policy Below:

Fully Refundable $500 Dealer Deposit
50% Refundable Broker Fee: $500
Doc Fee: $499

Net-net our deal is better than any broker on Leasehackr. Other may offer similar discounts or lower broker fees. However we recommend that you do the math. Additionally Jeep is an extremely complex brand and we recommend going with experienced Jeep brokers.

There are currently no lease programs for 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L’s or Wranglers. We are quoting these based on 2021 programs as a guide for what your price would be on a 2021. Your final lease payment will be based on the residual value and base money factor at time of delivery.

Production Begins December. Delivery 6-10 weeks later likely. Cancelling as a result of delays will result in a 50% refund of the broker fee.

This can not be retroactively applied to any pending deal under any circumstance. Please do not ask as the dealer is firm on this.

Inquire Below :point_down:

Q5e possible at this time?

Yes, orders only. Wait time is 8-10 months.

2 Likes

Hi LC,

Completed an Inquiry form last week for a 2022 RX350 lease. Any update for me?

Thanks much.

1 Like

Hello! I just replied… It looks like our email may have gone to your junk mail. Please check.

We can offer you a 4% off MSRP plus incentives. I think you got a $2500 off offer plus incentives. Let me know if you wish to proceed.

I’d like to pre-order one of the GC 4xEs, I sent you an email a few days ago about 2 different Ram builds, if you can respond to one of those, would like to lock in the GC 4xE while the discount is available.

Hi, do you have the pricing on the new Jeep GC L??

Hello! Yes, we do: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/1CQOggouv4wSUaoSevX3eoJL6j07EzQqj6xz5dW5QFc0/htmlview#

1 Like

@AutoCompanion you can lock RV and MF for these orders? How about current incentives?

1 Like

Hello! See the link below… When you go to RAM, you will see calculator links for each one on the right side. Just click the link for each one and you will see all RV and MF.

Let me know if that works.

Can you lock incentives too? My dad is looking for a Ram.

What’s lead time with Ram right now?

Only the highlighted in yellow can be locked. Only residual can be locked.

Wait time on orders is 8-14 weeks.

1 Like

The residual is set for what region?

Our dealer is in the DC metro area.

Hey, do you have any sorts of ways to get any better price on a tesla, either financed or leased?

no sorry

10char

:100: :100: DECEMBER VOLVO DEALS :100: :100:

2022 XC60s 6-7% Off + $500-1000 Lease Cash!

We will include free delivery to NJ/NY within 4 hours of DC.

leasecompanion.com/inquire

https://www.instagram.com/leasecompanion/

:100: :100: 2021 Volvo XC90 Deal :100: :100:

T6 Inscription 7 Passenger @ 6% off

$72k MSRP - Calc Link Below…

We will include free delivery to NJ/NY within 4 hours of DC.

How does this spreadsheet work? Meaning if i like the deal/offer, what is the next step?