🐶 AutoCompanion.com BMW Lexus Audi Mercedes CDJR Nissan Chevy/GMC Volvo Porsche Acura Honda Kia Hyundai VW - #1 Rated

What’s your name and email? I will look you up.

Kallark, please let me know so we can get you going. Is this Kafeel?

Name is Michael. Email michael_kleyn@hotmail.com

LeaseCompanion Buy My Lease Program

We offer top dollar for the following brands.

Ally Leases, Jeep, Dodge, RAM, Chrysler, GMC, Toyota, Tesla, Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, Chevy, Buick, & Ford

Unlike other brokers in the Northeast our network buyer does not wholesale your lease buyout and skim a hefty cut.

Most if not all the leases buy outs we acquire are retailed thus cutting out the middleman and putting more in your pocket.

Get a payday or put the equity towards your new deal!

See us mentioned below…

Submit below :point_down:

LeaseCompanion.com/buymylease

We now have allocations for the X3 and X5 base trims.

5% off both models and buy rate!

LEASECOMPANION JEEP 4XE DEALS

Get Your Next Jeep Wrangler with Full Transparency!

:ballot_box_with_check: Fully Refundable Dealer Deposit - Don’t lose up to $1k with other LH offers in the Northeast if you need to cancel for any reason.
:ballot_box_with_check: 100% Rated Broker - Go with the Pros! Read our REVIEWS
:ballot_box_with_check: $899 Dealer Doc Fee
:ballot_box_with_check: $499 Broker Fee

Wrangler 4xE: 10% (Requires Affiliate) - Save $700 over any other Northeast Jeep Offer found on LH.

Inquire Below :point_down:

What is the estimated waiting time?

For the Jeep Wrangler?

1 Like

@AutoCompanion …are the calc links for Jeep’s updated to reflect July #'s in your spreadsheet?

Yes, they are all updated.

1 Like

@AutoCompanion yeah for the 2022 Sahara 4xe

Yes. However only 2023 orders are now possible.

Lexus Inventory UPDATED

Our list for Ground, Freight, and Allocated cars are up for the week of July 11th, 2022

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

Amazing selection. Our inventory is massive as Pre-COVID our dealer normally had +1000 cars.

@AutoCompanion , for the 2022 Ford Mustangs, do you help with financing offers, or lease only?

Same deals for finance as well.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll submit an inquiry. Do you also buy used cars, or only buyout leases?

Inquiry submitted! How long does it normally take you guys to reply? Do you habe a number you can be reached at to talk?

We buy used cars. Too.

We reply within minutes.

Feel free to call us at 202.301.2654