šŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com Mar Lexus East Largest Selection! FIRESALE 2024 IS350 - NX350 - RX350 @ 9-10% GX460 @ 12%!

any new lease offers on the RC?

Do you have NX 300 deals. Text me at 2018958211

We do! However, for all users, we prefer customers to submit an inquiry, as it is easier to manage customer leads, and lets us keep better records! If not we can always manually text you or email you, thanks!

Link To Inquiry

Im in the market to lease 2021 Lexus GX460, premium package for 36/10k (MSRP of roughly +$57k.) Iā€™m located in NY. Can you please let me know what are the MF and discounts for this month? (i assume the discounts are before applying $1750bonus+$1000loyalty incentives, right?) TIA

@Sean_B1

All that information can be found in our spreadsheet below. The 39 month program on the GX is very attractive.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :dog: LeaseCompanion.com Feb Volvo Deals Midatlantic - DMV - Northeast - Nationwide Shipping

Any time frame on when you will get those is350s in stock ?

A post was merged into an existing topic: :dog: LeaseCompanion.com Feb Volvo Deals Midatlantic - DMV - Northeast - Nationwide Shipping

We have a few instock.

Announcement!

Effective 2/17 all discounts will be reduced by 1% due to decreases in inventory.

Grab em while we are at 12%

leasecompanion.com/inquire

https://www.instagram.com/leasecompanion/

1 Like

IS350 Inventory Update

We have a Black on Red IS350 Available!

I am looking at leasing an IS 300 AWD Caviar with carmel interior, 10k for 36 or 39 months. I am in new jersey. What is the best deal available.?

We can do 8% off MSRP and the 39 month program is an attractive offer.

Can you lease Lexus demos? Have any GX or LXā€™s available?

Cheers and TIA!

Lexus does not have demos. Yes we have GX and LX model readily available. The GX has an attractive lease payment.

Last day for February Lexus Programs! Get the 39 month special terms as it may disappear next month.

New programs out tomorrow.

When will you have March deals posted?

Tonight hopefully!

:100: :100: MARCH LEXUS DEALS :100: :100:

Our Firesale Programs Remain! 11% off preincentive! Best pricing on LH by far!

Big Improvements on the IS, NX, ES & UX Models

Insane 39 month program on the ES now , GX remains same.

1st Month Now Comped on Most Models

leasecompanion.com/inquire

https://www.instagram.com/leasecompanion/

Awesome deal. I sent the email for NX lease option. Hope I can get the deal from you!

1 Like