šŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com BMW Lexus Audi Mercedes CDJR Nissan Chevy/GMC Volvo Porsche Acura Honda Kia Hyundai VW - #1 Rated

Those Murano residuals are interesting

now that you guys included autonation. are you able to buyout Audi?
Autonation told me before that they can buyout Audi leases recently

No Audi leases. Even an Audi dealer payoff is different than the leasee.

Alright we are up and running now!

leasecompanion.com/coverage

Road Hazard for almost any car! $500-600 for a 3 year policy. We can provide this protection on cars you already own or lease!

Got a BMW 1 tire swap pays for this plan!

ELIGIBLE VEHICLES: Current model year and up to 10 model years prior for vehicles with no more than 100,000 miles are eligible for this plan. Excludes all Fleet and Commercial use vehicles.

NOT ELIGIBLE: The following are not eligible for any Vehicle Protection Plan: Vehicles registered outside of the United States, Guam and Puerto Rico; motor homes; taxis (including vehicles used to transport passengers in return for payment, i.e. Uber, Lyft); vehicles converted from two to four-wheel drive; vehicles altered or converted from the original manufacturerā€™s specifications; severe off-road use; vehicles not used in accordance with manufacturerā€™s specifications for payload and/or towing capacity; vehicles with a gross weight (G.V.W.) of over 14,000 pounds; vehicles equipped with NorthStar engines; vehicles where the manufacturer warranty has been voided or restricted by the manufacturer; vehicles that have been declared to be a total loss by any insurance company, are rebuilt after being declared a total loss, or are issued a title indicating that the vehicle is designated as ā€œsalvageā€ā€™ ā€œjunkā€, ā€œrebuiltā€ or words of similar impact.

The following are not eligible for this Vehicle Protection Plan: Limousines; emergency vehicles (ambulance, fire, police pursuit; police patrol); vehicles used for security patrol; right-hand drive vehicles; vehicles used for postal service; vehicles used for dump truck; vehicles used for tow service (i.e. tow truck); vehicles equipped with a diesel engine vehicles that operate on other than gasoline or diesel fuel systems (i.e. natural gas, electric); vehicles equipped with engines greater than 8 cylinders; vehicles used for commercial use*; ALL cab and chassis vehicles; vehicles ordered with box delete option or where the box has been removed; vehicles with dual rear wheels. The following vehicles are excluded and not covered under the tire and wheel replacement coverage: fleet and commercial vehicles.

*Commercial use includes but not limited to: Delivery, service or repair work, landscaping and grounds maintenance, shuttle service, snow removal.

PLAN COVERAGE EXPIRES 3 YEARS FROM THE DATE YOU PURCHASE THE PLAN. Additionally, the benefits for tire repair or replacement expire the earlier of (a) when the service contract term ends, (b) when total claims expense totals $7,500, or (c) when the damaged tireā€™s tread depth wears below 2/32 of an inch (4/32 of an inch for trucks/sport utility vehicles).

COVERAGE UNDER THE ROAD HAZARD TIRE AND WHEEL PROTECTION PLAN:

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INSPECT DAMAGED TIRES, WHEELS AND/OR TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SENSORS IN AN ATTEMPT TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE.

When damage is caused to your tires and/or wheels due to a road hazard condition, that causes the tire or wheel to fail to hold air or can no longer be properly balanced, the following coverage is available.

• The Plan covers the repair of the tire or full replacement of flat tire if repair is not possible;
  • Reimbursement to repair bent wheel damage is covered, and/or the cost to replace the wheel is covered provided the damaged wheel fails to seal with the tire or it cannot be properly balanced;
  • The Plan will pay the total cost associated with the repair or replacement of tires and/or wheels plus labor charges consisting of mounting, balancing, valve stems, and taxes to correct the tire and/or wheel damage caused by a road hazard condition;
  • Like tires/wheels are used to replace the damaged tire/wheel using the current market value of the replaced tire/wheel;
  • A road hazard condition is considered to be unavoidable deformities or cracks caused by unexpected materials found in normally traveled roadways such as chuckholes, potholes, jagged metal, curb or glass;
  • In the event an exact tire and/or wheel is not readily available from the manufacturer, we reserve the right to replace selective tires and/or wheels with ā€œlike newā€reconditioned tires and/or wheels or equivalent in cash;
  • Electronic tire pressure sensors damaged as a direct result of the road hazard.

LIMITS OF LIABILITY: The total of all TIRE AND WHEEL BENEFITS payable under this Plan will never exceed $7,500. Liability shall be limited to the reasonable price for repair or replacement of any covered part, not to exceed the manufacturerā€™s suggested retail price. The ā€œreasonable priceā€ for repair or replacement is based upon nationally recognized flat rate and/or factory manuals. Replacement may be made with parts of like kind and quality, when available.

NOTE: COSMETIC SURFACE SCRAPES, CHIPS OR SCRATCHES TO THE WHEEL THAT DO NOT IMPACT THE ABILITY OF THE WHEEL TO BE PROPERLY BALANCED OR TO HOLD AIR ARE NOT COVERED.

Eligible Tires and Wheels

• All eligible tires and wheels must meet the approved manufacturerā€™s specification guidelines;
  • All vehicle tires with a minimum of 2/32ā€tread depth (4/32 of an inch for trucks/sport utility vehicles) including replacement tires, during the term of the Plan;
  • All vehicle wheels where the associated tireā€™s remaining tread depth is 2/32ā€or greater or (4/32 or greater of an inch for trucks/sport utility vehicles)

Leasehackr family!

Sina here and it is our official 2 year anniversary since we first joined Leasehackr.

Since our inception in 2020 we have helped thousands of clients to include celebrities get into a new Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, RAM, Toyota, Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Acura, Volvo, or Nissan.

I still vividly remember our first deal!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2019-mercedes-gls-450-loaner-550-month-first-payment-due-at-signing-no-msds/262507/12

I truly never intended on brokering as LeaseCompanion was totally unplanned. Never even knew what brokering was to be honest.

All I knew is that I wanted to help people feel the same trill I felt when getting an insane deal and mostly let someone take the insane GLS450 deal my wife would not let me lease.

I am glad I did and even more to have grown within this community in which I made many friends from customers and other brokers whom I talk to almost daily.

Thanks to each and everyone of youā€¦.our customers, supporters, and the entire LH community.

In honor of our two year anniversary we will offer $100 off our broker fee for May 28th.

12 Likes

Congrats :tada: . I sent you a deal proposal for the 2nd year anniversary on the enquiry form.

1 Like

JUNE LEASECOMPANION LEXUS DEALS

Discounts remain the same even with more shortages.

Lexus has released really great 30 month terms across the board on all models with MONEY FACTOR drops across the board.

On average the 30 month programs is has an average 6% better residual and 30-40 less points on the Money Factor.

2022 NX is now available @ 2.5% off MSRP!

RX: 8%
RXL: 7%
IS300: 8%
RXH: 3%
UX: 3.5%
ES: 8%

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

Amazing selection. Our inventory is massive as Pre-COVID our dealer normally had +1000 cars.

1 Like

JUNE JEEP PRICING / AFFILIATE NOW ACCEPTED!

:ballot_box_with_check: Refundable Dealer Deposit
:ballot_box_with_check: 100% Rated Broker - Go with the Pros! Read our REVIEWS
:ballot_box_with_check: $899 Dealer Doc Fee
:ballot_box_with_check: $499 Broker Fee

New pricing is not retroactively applicable to any prior deals.

Wrangler 4xE: 10% (Requires Affiliate)
Wrangler 392: $8,000 offf MSRP
Wrangler Gas: 10% (Requires Affiliate)
Grand Cherokee: 8.5%
Grand Cherokee L: 9.5% (Requires Affiliate)
Gladiator: 10% (Requires Affiliate)
Pacifica Gas: 9% (Requires Affiliate)
Pacifica Hybrid: 8%
Charger/Challenger Scatpack: 9.5% (Requires Affiliate)
Charger/Challenger SRT Hellcat: 8.5% (Requires Affiliate)

Jeep is an extremely complex brand and we recommend going with experienced Jeep brokers.

Your final lease payment will be based on the residual value, base money factor, and your credit rating at time of delivery.

Delivery 8-15 weeks later likely. Cancelling as a result of delays will not result in a refund of the broker fee.

Inquire Below :point_down:

LeaseCompanion June RAM Deals 12% (13% with Affiliate) off - Up to $10000 off TRX

Fully Refundable Dealer Deposits!

1 Like

NISSAN JUNE DEALS

Frontier S: MSRP
Frontier SV: 4%
Muranos: 6.5% off
Altimas: 7.5% off
Pathfinder: 5%

500 incentive for recent grad ?

Color combinations to choose from ?
Iā€™m from NY so is the best option to take flight n then Uber to ur dealer then drive back?

Which brand? Could you please submit an inquiry for us to best assist?

Any base leafs available in the next month?

No sorry we have no leafs.

1 Like

June BMW Northeast Deals

Orders only - Allocations are limited and you can lock your discount. Programs may not lock if beyond 90 days to arrival.

3 Series 330i 6.0%
M340i 4.0%
4 Series 430ix Coupe 3.0%
M440 Coupe 2.0%
430ix Grand Coupe 4.0%
M440 Grand Coupe 3.0%
430 Convertible 3.0%
M440 Convertible 2.0%
5 Series 530ix 7.0%
540ix 5.0%
X1 x28i 6.0%
X2 x28i 6.0%
M35i 6.0%
X3 x30i 5.0%
X4 x30i 4.0%
X5 x40i 5.0%
m50i 2.0%
X6 40i 3.0%
M50i 1.0%
X7 40i 3.0%
M50i 2.0%
X3M X3M Base/Comp 3.0%
X5M X5M Base/Comp 1.0%

Inventory UPDATED!

Our list for Ground, Freight, and Allocated cars are up!

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

Amazing selection. Our inventory is massive as Pre-COVID our dealer normally had +1000 cars.

:100: :100: JUNE AUDI DEALS :100: :100:

With significant shortages pricing for in stock units have not been attractive. We are at MSRP for all models with no money factor markupā€¦

Orders are most attractive for Audi. Turn around time is 4-6 months with Audi.

Orders will include Buy Rate Money Factor + All Qualified Incentives

As always our dealer will cover free transporter within 4 hours of Washington DC with a 10 day window!

leasecompanion.com/inquire

Login ā€¢ Instagram

LEASECOMPANION BUY MY LEASE

We are offering top dollar for your lease buy outs! Submit your inquiry below.

leasecompanion.com/buymylease

Iā€™m curious why the spreadsheet has the MSRP listed at $40k for a base frontier SV, when it should be around $37k,am I missing something?

Those are just an average we have seen for 4WD. You can adjust to any MSRP and take the same discount off.