🐶 AutoCompanion.com Dec Ford Deals East - $3000 off Ford Explorer & F150s in-stock

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 9.52.14 AM

LEASECOMPANION FORD DEALS

We offer orders at the discounts provided below. Your MSRP and discount % is locked. Program variables such as residual, incentives and money factor are not eligible for sold order protection unless they have an incentivized rate for the garaging address of the vehicle.Thus your final lease payment will be based on the residual value and base money factor at time of delivery.

Delivery Times: We have no idea.

Bronco: 6%
Bronco Sport: 6%
Mustang (excludes GT350/500): 7%
Escape (included EV): 6%
F150: 8%
Transit: 6%
Transit Connect: 5%
Mach E: 4%
Maverick: 6%
Super Duty: 10%
Explorer: 7%

Why Us & What to Expect? Simply The Experience You Deserve with LH’s Highest Rated Volume Broker.

:ballot_box_with_check: We offer a 100% Refundable Dealer Deposit ($500)
:ballot_box_with_check: Transparency & Responsiveness - Review Page
:ballot_box_with_check: $899 Dealer Doc Fee
:ballot_box_with_check: $499 Broker Fee

Our broker fee is 50% refundable in the event you cancel. Which we credit you towards any future deal.

Inquire Below :point_down:

Deals Spreadsheet Below :point_down:

We take pride in our work and you are our priority. We strive to be responsive and take inquires almost 24/7.

Refund Policy: (100%) In full if pricing is not honored by the dealer. (Discount, Buy Rate Money Factor) or no Order Allocation within 45 calendar days. (50%) Backing out under any and all circumstances including delivery and manufacturer delays, quote deviations as a result of actual govt. fees/taxes, credit rating impacting the quoted payment, denied credit, or not qualifying for incentives within your inquiry submission.

Disclosures: Quotes assume Tier 1 Credit, payments will likely increase if credit is not approved at Tier 1. Your quoted payment may slightly vary due to actual tax and registration costs.

2 Likes

Lmao love me some honesty.

11 Likes

Do these have to be leased or can bring in your own finance on the deals?

Whats the discount on f150 raptor?

1 Like

Raptors aren’t a volume car. Only X number get allocated per dealer. Same w GT500.

1 Like

Is this upper northeast or lower like VA, your cal doesn’t include the ford fyi

Correct.

Raptors, GT350, GT500, and Lighting are excluded.

Assuming all orders are for 23’ models?

Some. Will post details soon.

1 Like

I want a bronco. Send me the info

5 Likes

shipping will be rough to CA.

1 Like

the 8% discount you posted on the ford 150. is that recent? or an old post. I hate how leasehacker just has this LONNNG thread

1 Like

This whole thread was created 20 hours ago. It’s current.

9 Likes

Yes, sir. It is current.

1 Like

Hi I’m interested in the Bronco numbers as well please

1 Like

Did we get an answer about this?

1 Like

If you wanted a real bronco somewhat quickly, and assuming the order bank does open as planned, you could do this:

Black Diamond, 4 door, soft top, no Sasquatch, no tow hitch, no big motor. I bet that would get built quick.

7 Likes

You can bring your own financing. Same discount.

4 Likes

Calc Links almost up and running.

That’s a super specific build, what’s the story, just based on build times lately?