🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

@AutoCompanion was great to deal with. He was able to locate the perfect Tacoma for me and delivered an unbeatable deal. His contacts at the dealer were great and the paperwork was exact down to the penny. He’s definitely your guy in DC for the best possible deal.

2 Likes

@AutoCompanion never in my life I thought I could lease a Mercedes C300 for $350 with absolutely zero DAS plus first month free. Thank you for your patience, kindness, and off course this awesome deal!!!

2 Likes

@AutoCompanion was excellent to work with. I used his services to negotiate a finance deal on a base Yaris originally but ended up with a Corolla SE hatchback for my sister in law since his deal was so good. I reached out to him on Thursday night and we were able to drive home a new car today. He called me numerous times before the deal as well as while I was at the dealer. He was able to explain everything and the numbers we discussed matched to the penny what he offered. He addressed all of my questions and concerns so professionally and explained everything in a very detailed manner. No gimmicks, no games. Just excellent, professional and swift service! I highly recommend him and will definitely be using his services again in the near future!

2 Likes

Can’t recommend @AutoCompanion enough! He was so easy to work with, friendly, very knowledgeable, and always responded quickly. Within a short time he helped me locate an SQ5 and negotiate a lease I was very happy with. If you live in the Northeast, give him a try! You will not be disappointed.

2 Likes

I was trying to lease a 2020 330i, equipped with the knowledge I found here on this website I started to contact some dealers in South Florida to get my new car, unfortunately most dealers laugh me out the door. That’s when I meet @AutoCompanion here on this website and I must say I was impressed from the beginning with the communication and professionalism, @AutoCompanion found me a car within my price range with the right specs. After a weekend of sleeping on it I decided not to lease a new car at the moment , but I am highly recommending @AutoCompanion for his great help. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

A huge shoutout and thank you to @AutoCompanion. He was upfront, honest, and had excellent communication since day one. He followed up with me and made sure i was happy even after i took delivery of the vehicle. @AutoCompanion is my go to for all my future vehicles. He got me into a beast of a SUV. I was originally shopping for a BMW X5 M50i but ended up going with the X5M Competition. The deal and numbers he got me were unbeatable. His relationships with dealers made the process super smooth. See attached pictures of the beast! I highly recommend going through @AutoCompanion which will save you tons of time and won’t leave you with any gray hair once its all said and done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was able to get a great deal on my new MB GLB250 4matic. @AutoCompanion negotiated everything for me, so it was a very smooth process. Communication was awesome-- he called, texted, and answered every question that I had. Best money that I ever spent! Don’t hesitate to use him :+1: :hearts:

1 Like

This is my first time going through leasehackr. I was a little skeptical at first, especially when I was asked to pay the broker fee first before being connected with the dealer. I took my chances and it worked out really well. @AutoCompanion was very helpful too. He got me the deal that was promised with no games. I highly recommend using @AutoCompanion.

3 Likes

After successfully negotiating vehicles for myself and various friends for over 25 years, and for the 2nd time in my life, I decided to enlist the services of a broker to determine if they could improve upon the deals which I had obtained on a C300 for a buddy. Enter Sina @ LeaseCompanion - within hours of reaching out, he provided various options for new (non-loaner) MB’s at 15% off MSRP and at the base MF. A consummate professional and car aficionado, he responds at the speed of light and delivers. What more needs to be said!

2 Likes

Here in Ohio the inventory was low and prices were high on a Mercedes GLB250 4matic, so I decided to try using a broker, and I was very pleased with the results. Just minutes after contacting Sina (LeaseCompanion) via private message, he had written back to me and then we were on the phone discussing specifics. Later the same day he was at the dealer finding a car to meet my needs. After he found the car to meet my needs I was downloading the Venmo payment app to send him his broker’s fee. After receiving his fee, he had his dealer contact me and in a short time I was filling out the online credit application with the dealer. Everything was approved and finalized with the dealer the following day, and one day later my husband and I made the long road trip from Ohio to the DC area to pick up my new vehicle. The dealer had the car and paperwork ready, and I was out of the dealership in an hour with no pressure to buy anything extra. It was all a very pleasant experience, and I would definitely use Sina’s services again in the future.

4 Likes

Sina was really prompt in getting back to me. He was patient in explaining all of the lease terms and seemed very knowledgeable. He was also very transparent. I ultimately went ahead with a dealer who I had been working with who matched my desired offer terms - but would not hesitate to recommend Sina to anyone else not looking to deal with the hassle of car purchase haggling.

1 Like

I would absolutely recommend Sina and his team @ LeaseCompanion for your next vehicle. After contacting a couple other brokers here and even paying a sourcing fee for one of them who had the deal I wanted listed in the marketplace; I did not have any deal sheet or vehicle sourced after a couple weeks and just kept getting the run-around.
I figured I would try one more broker before looking elsewhere; found that Sina was not local, but contacted him anyhow as he deals with a high volume of BMWs. Within 24 hours, he located the exact vehicle I was looking for at an insanely good price. Seamless leasing process and absolutely awesome to work with from all the way on the other side of the country!

1 Like

Great experience with Sina AKA LeaseCompanion. Reached out to him via PM and within a few hours had secured a great lease on a new MB GLC 300. He’s super responsive and all around was a pleasure to work with. Thanks again!

Final calc

2 Likes

I cannot stop recommending Sina/LeaseCompanion! He will absolutely go above and beyond to make sure you’re satisfied. I just picked up my Lexus through him, and I’ll only go through him for my next purchase in the future. It was the most transparent deal, and if you’re sick of dealing with dealer BS, LeaseCompanion is just a phone call away to take care of your headache with just a small fee, which will well pay itself with thousands you’re saving. Thank you Sina!

1 Like

I’m about a week and half late with my review, but better late than never when it comes to giving credit to a great broker on a smooth and super accommodating leasing process! Sina went WELL above and beyond to get me the car I wanted at the price I wanted (2020 C43 AMG). Within a matter of days after contacting him with my inquiry, I was signing for my beautiful new ride. The entire process was pleasant with everything going just as planned. He’s very understanding and will work with you as much as he possibly can to get you the deal you’re looking for.

Thanks again, LeaseCompanion!!

1 Like

Sina got me a great deal on a 2020 C43 AMG. He was very transparent throughout the whole process and provided guidance & suggestions for obtaining the car. Highly recommended! He’s my go to guy going forward!

1 Like

Just received my 2020 lunar blue/saddle brown c300 AMG Trim line at an incredible price with @AutoCompanion through Sina. If you are looking for a Benz, Sina is the man to get it through! He will go above and beyond to get you the car you need, at the price you want and even help you with shipping straight to your doorstep! Highly recommend him in your car buying process!

1 Like

Regardless if you lease with us or not we value your Hacks and are here to help and provide insight and valuable info!

@No_Excuses thank you for the good word and enjoy that beast C43!

1 Like

Huge thank you to Sina. I never used a broker and had some estimates from the local dealers. Reached out to Sina and couldn’t believe how much better the numbers were from Sina - I actually thought it was a joke at first. Lo and behold we made the deal, hooked me up with a phenomenal transport company and within a few days I had my car in my hands. I am a total worry wart and tend to ask a million questions - Sina replied back super quick and was happy to put my mind at ease with all details. Highly recommend and seriously will be reaching out to you in 3 years! Thank you @AutoCompanion!!!

1 Like