šŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Great experience with Sina AKA LeaseCompanion. Reached out to him via PM and within a few hours had secured a great lease on a new MB GLC 300. Heā€™s super responsive and all around was a pleasure to work with. Thanks again!

Final calc

2 Likes

I cannot stop recommending Sina/LeaseCompanion! He will absolutely go above and beyond to make sure youā€™re satisfied. I just picked up my Lexus through him, and Iā€™ll only go through him for my next purchase in the future. It was the most transparent deal, and if youā€™re sick of dealing with dealer BS, LeaseCompanion is just a phone call away to take care of your headache with just a small fee, which will well pay itself with thousands youā€™re saving. Thank you Sina!

1 Like

Iā€™m about a week and half late with my review, but better late than never when it comes to giving credit to a great broker on a smooth and super accommodating leasing process! Sina went WELL above and beyond to get me the car I wanted at the price I wanted (2020 C43 AMG). Within a matter of days after contacting him with my inquiry, I was signing for my beautiful new ride. The entire process was pleasant with everything going just as planned. Heā€™s very understanding and will work with you as much as he possibly can to get you the deal youā€™re looking for.

Thanks again, LeaseCompanion!!

1 Like

Sina got me a great deal on a 2020 C43 AMG. He was very transparent throughout the whole process and provided guidance & suggestions for obtaining the car. Highly recommended! Heā€™s my go to guy going forward!

1 Like

Just received my 2020 lunar blue/saddle brown c300 AMG Trim line at an incredible price with @AutoCompanion through Sina. If you are looking for a Benz, Sina is the man to get it through! He will go above and beyond to get you the car you need, at the price you want and even help you with shipping straight to your doorstep! Highly recommend him in your car buying process!

1 Like

Regardless if you lease with us or not we value your Hacks and are here to help and provide insight and valuable info!

@No_Excuses thank you for the good word and enjoy that beast C43!

1 Like

Huge thank you to Sina. I never used a broker and had some estimates from the local dealers. Reached out to Sina and couldnā€™t believe how much better the numbers were from Sina - I actually thought it was a joke at first. Lo and behold we made the deal, hooked me up with a phenomenal transport company and within a few days I had my car in my hands. I am a total worry wart and tend to ask a million questions - Sina replied back super quick and was happy to put my mind at ease with all details. Highly recommend and seriously will be reaching out to you in 3 years! Thank you @AutoCompanion!!!

1 Like

Huge thumbs up to Sina and his service. Sina went above and beyond to make sure everything was clear and extremely responsive when I reached out. He has always done right by me even when some things did not go as expected and even followed up to made sure everything went smoothly after the deal had closed. I think the most important thing in brokering a deal is obviously the numbers being the best that they can be but the 2nd most important thing would be working with someone that understands, makes you feel like they are on your side. Will definitely be back to working with Sina should his prices continue to remain aggressive and should the need ever roll around again. Loving the GLB

2 Likes

Sina is responsive and helped me quickly secure an order on a car. Looking forward to taking delivery and using him again in the future.

1 Like

I NEVER leave reviews for anything but Sina really made the process so easy and hassle free, I got an amazing deal on my M5 Comp, he not only saved $400 on my monthly payment but even MORE important is the fact I didnā€™t have to go into a dealership and see any deceiving car salesman and their managers :man_facepalming:t2:ā€¦ I ended up getting 2 cars because of how easy it wasā€¦

truly awesome guy, he was so responsive the whole time even after getting paid and me getting the carā€¦ heā€™s there for any questions and not one text/call made me feel like I was bothering him. Offer of a lifetime

4 Likes

This was my first time using Leasehackr. I talked to a few brokers all of which where nice but I have to say Sina goes above and beyond (like other comments have said).

He was always available to answer my novice questions and called to clarify on points that should be talked about over the phone. Sina was very clear about the numbers that we should see along with making sure I was okay with everything in terms of pricing!

When the numbers didnā€™t line up a quick text to Sina cleared everything up within the hour.

Overall a great experience and The numbers I got on my car were about $200 less a month then the dealerships locally. Thanks again!

1 Like

My first time using a broker and wow - what a positive experience with @AutoCompanion leasing a 2020 BMW 540 ! Everything was transparent, no games, @AutoCompanion connected me with a great dealer who matched the initial numbers exactly. No hidden fees or gimmicks. All questions were answered, all numbers explained. Totally worth the drive from NJ to MD to pick up the car at that price. Highly recommend!

2 Likes

Great experience with @AutoCompanion leasing a 2020 GLC300 4MATIC. I live in NJ and didnā€™t want to entertain any of the dealers in my area since I was getting nowhere with them via email/phone. Once I spoke to Sina about what I was looking for and what terms I was expecting, he hooked me up with a dealer to view inventory and choose a vehicle. I settled on a demo model with 8000 miles on it. The dealer text me the specifics of the model and the lease. I didnā€™t have to discuss any of the lease terms; they were exactly what was on the calculator (including MSDs!). Sina worked all of that out before I chose my car. I was able to interact with the dealer solely via text which gave me time to formulate responses, and do research on items like pre-paid maintenance. Total turnaround time took 6 business days and that included speaking to Sina about lease terms, choosing a vehicle, validating my lease terms with the dealer, having a notary come to my house to sign the papers, arranging shipment with Sinaā€™s preferred freight broker, and accepting delivery of the car. I had to make three phone calls: one to Sina to start the process, one to the freight broker to arrange shipment, and one to the truck driver to settle on a delivery time. All other correspondence was done by text. I was a bit worried about the process when I started, but it turned out to be surprisingly painless. Leasing a car via text was well worth the broker fee and I highly recommend the process if you know what you want out of the leasing process and donā€™t want to deal with a hard sell.

P.S. - I took the 2 year PPM in hopes that I wonā€™t do the third year service. The 2 year is $1095, but the residual increases by 533. I called the dealerships local to me and what they quoted me for service B+C far exceeded the cost of the plan. Service A was already done on this since itā€™s a demo model and B is the ā€œbig one.ā€ I know thereā€™s an argument to be made that I could take the car for non-dealer service and possibly save a bundle, but I wanted the convenience of a loaner and the nearest dealership is very close to me.

P.P.S - For those of you into calculator scoring, my calculator score is 8.9 years for 36/10K. My payment is around $500.

1 Like

The leasing experiences was quicker and easier than I ever imagined. I had several dealership searching g for a specific Mercedes build for months, but @AutoCompanion found the perfect match for me in 1 day. My wife loved her surprise! I definitely recommend reaching out to him if youā€™re ever on the market for a vehicle.

2 Likes

Great experience with Sina as a broker, was able to get me the deal that you could never get at the dealer and saved me a ton of money, also hooked it up with the transportation to NY. Donā€™t think Iā€™ll be walking into a dealership other than to test drive. I am recommending to all my friends who are paying luxury price for cheap cars. Very professional, attentive and trust worthy.

Thank you again, Sina!

image|375x500

1 Like

Amazing experience working with Sina on getting a new car. Spent over 3 weeks searching for the car and talking to over 10 dealerships and I couldnā€™t get to a good deal, until I ran into Leasehackr and found LeaseCompanion. This has definitely changed the way I think about buying/leasing a new car. Sina was awesome in walking me through the process and ins/outs of leasing a car to get to the absolute best pricing and structure for my lease. I am based in the northeast, and despite being in a different state, car was delivered no problems, and I got the exact model and color combo I wanted, just within a week or so from contacting (I was after a hard to find black/tartufo X4 M Competition!). Canā€™t be more excited! Just wish I worked with LeaseCompanion back in February when I leased my X7!

3 Likes

Sina was very quick responding all my questions. He went over all the numbers and terms and they were clear and good through the signing. Would recommend him to anyone who wants to get a good lease deal.

1 Like

I also just used Sina for a 2020 C43 AMG and couldnā€™t be happier. He was rapid to respond and his numbers were spot on. What more could you want??!!

Lease with confidence! I know I wonā€™t ever lease without using him again!

1 Like

Sina was awesome and got me a great deal on a custom order 2021 BMW X5 M50i! He was very responsive and knowledgeable. It was a great experience and I would work with him on leasing my next car.

1 Like

Sina got me an insane deal on a 2020 C43 AMG. The dealers I talked to previously couldnā€™t believe what my monthly payment would be. They told me there had to be a trick or strings attached. Nope ā€“ just a crazy low price. The whole process was frictionless.

1 Like