I don’t understand all the ins and outs of leasing a car but I want to lease a hybrid car and between these two cars but I can only find offers for the VOLT:
- Costco is offering $700 cashback on any Cheverolet car.
- GM is offering $1500 bonus on Chevy VOLT
- I leased another chevy last year so I think I am eligible for a loyalty bonus?
- $1500 California rebate on hybrid cars
What is your thoughts and is there any good deal for either car?
Costco GM holiday event does not apply to the volt. https://www.costcoauto.com/promo/default.aspx
$1500 is only for the plug-in prius, which is the Prius Prime or the previous generation Prius Plug-in. Not sure if you were aiming for that or not since there is a large cargo/seat difference between the Prius Hybrid and the Prius Prime/Plug-in Hybrid.
A great deal for 2016 base volt is something like $1000 down, $200 a month (9% tax) + $1500 rebate back from CA state. Not sure about the Prius Prime since it was just released and most dealer I heard only has 1 in stock.
- No Costco card for a Volt (wtf GM)
- Certain Volts in stock have the $1,500 bonus tag (not sure if the full $1,500 applies to leaes though?)
- If you still have that Chevy lease, that’s an extra $500 loyalty rebate you can use
- Yes, as long as you don’t make over $150k
Unless you literally drive 200 miles a day, the Volt is pretty much better in every way. Plus the new Prius looks terrible. And no HOV lane for a regular Prius. no $1,500.
Basically, just get a Volt. You won’t be sorry. I have 2.
Chevy loyalty was worth $1500 on the cruze last month, Buick/Cadillac/GMC were at $500. Did it change for November or is it just lower on the Volt?
GM varies loyalty/conquest incentives according to vehicle. For the Volt, it’s been $500 for both for a while.