Lease VOLT or PRIUS?

I don’t understand all the ins and outs of leasing a car but I want to lease a hybrid car and between these two cars but I can only find offers for the VOLT:

1. Costco is offering $700 cashback on any Cheverolet car.
  2. GM is offering $1500 bonus on Chevy VOLT
  3. I leased another chevy last year so I think I am eligible for a loyalty bonus?
  4. $1500 California rebate on hybrid cars

What is your thoughts and is there any good deal for either car?

Thank you!

1. Costco GM holiday event does not apply to the volt. https://www.costcoauto.com/promo/default.aspx

2. $1500 is only for the plug-in prius, which is the Prius Prime or the previous generation Prius Plug-in. Not sure if you were aiming for that or not since there is a large cargo/seat difference between the Prius Hybrid and the Prius Prime/Plug-in Hybrid.

A great deal for 2016 base volt is something like $1000 down, $200 a month (9% tax) + $1500 rebate back from CA state. Not sure about the Prius Prime since it was just released and most dealer I heard only has 1 in stock.

1. No Costco card for a Volt (wtf GM)
  2. Certain Volts in stock have the $1,500 bonus tag (not sure if the full $1,500 applies to leaes though?)
  3. If you still have that Chevy lease, that’s an extra $500 loyalty rebate you can use
  4. Yes, as long as you don’t make over $150k

Unless you literally drive 200 miles a day, the Volt is pretty much better in every way. Plus the new Prius looks terrible. And no HOV lane for a regular Prius. no $1,500.

Basically, just get a Volt. You won’t be sorry. I have 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

Chevy loyalty was worth $1500 on the cruze last month, Buick/Cadillac/GMC were at $500. Did it change for November or is it just lower on the Volt?

GM varies loyalty/conquest incentives according to vehicle. For the Volt, it’s been $500 for both for a while.