Lease Under $300 per Month

Please tell me how you did that. I like Acura’s and want to lease one

Email and call combo usually works for me.

I think that it shows a little bit of interest to motivate salespeople/managers to start working on the deal rather than just placing your email in a pile of everybody else and their lease numbers.

Just make a thread.

This is a forum, which is used by people to reference other deals. You got a good deal, and probably used the forum, so please be sure to pass things along.

Good for you. Posting additional info on your deal might be helpful to others on LH. When did you sign? What was the pre-incentive sale price? What rebates did you qualify for? What were the terms of the lease (36 months/10k miles)? How much was due at signing (DAS)?

As someone else suggested, you should post your numbers in the “Shared Deals” section.

Hello. This is my first time leasing a car and I don’t really know what’s the lowest lease payment you can ask for. I’m interested in the 2020 Hyundai Sonata SEL with leather seats. The car is valued around $31,000. The lowest I saw a dealer sell it for is $26,600. So if I worked off of that what is a reasonable price to negotiate for? I also plan to do 36 mo/15k/$0 down the best.

@auer

First off, start a new thread. Secondly, work with @NurseAl. She has some of the best deals on here for Hyundai.

Here is her broker page…

1 Like

Stop looking at dealer advertised offers.

Spend some time reading through the leasing 101 section here. Then get rv/mf/incentives from edmunds for what you’re looking for. Then read through other sonata threads here to get an idea of pre-incentive discount targets. Use all that to put together a target deal for the vehicle you’re looking for. Don’t bother talking to a dealer until you already know what the vehicle should lease for.