[Lease Transfer] 2018 E300, 12mo remaining, $875/mo

Hi All,
I have a white Mercedez Benz 2018 E300 fully loaded with only 12K miles on it and 15months of lease is remaining on it Sept 2020 Lease will get Over. so basically 24K Miles remaining for nxt 15month period i.e. 1600 Miles a month and Payment on the Lease is $875 but my car is covered for Tires and Rim protection, 2. Servicing for 20K and 30K Miles is already included in it and dont have to pay a single $$ for it. No downpayment is required on the car and no refund will be made as well on the Car upon return. I have driven my car very less as most of the times I am out of state. My car is registered for New Jersey and I am in Delaware currently. If anyone interested let me know and please I am not willing to reduce or negotiate anything here on the lease deal. The car is very clean and I have kept it good condition. beige interiors.

1 Like

I would recommend swapalease, also pictures of the car may help

1 Like

Try swapalease, almost no chance here with that payment.

Thank you Alex, I will post on Car lease as well, my issue here is I moved from NJ to Delaware and my leased car is registered to NJ and to register it to Delaware the DMV is asking almost $1500 fees and since I have already paid the taxes I dont want to do pay again and also nt sure if I can still drive my car with NJ plates on in Delaware while my residence and driving license is Delaware.!

Thank you Samson, I will post pictures as well!

Are those picture taken in Piscataway? :slight_smile:

Gentle tip: A vacuum and trash removal would likely be helpful when trying to sell a high end car.

3 Likes

Please update title to include monthly payment and amount due at signing, if any. Probz would help to spell properly, too.

3 Likes

Hey what is the monthly payment?

Says it right in the first post: $875

1 Like

Monthly payment is too high ! Good Luck

I guess we all have different definitions of “clean”

good luck op, have u tried leasetrader.com as well to advertise?

Payment way high. You may want to rethink not negotiating, on this site anyway. Not trying to be a wise guy…

The $1500 in taxes is enough for you to pass this on but not the $875/month payments? oof

OP hasn’t posted/replied here in over 2 months, not to mention the payment is about double most other E300s on here, so near zero chance of an LH transfer. Can probably close this one.

1 Like

thats correct $1500 is too much for me right nw … just to pay off for a Leased car, I dont own the car. Secondly my situations changed hence that has become tougher for me to pay…had some monetary issues (which I think are irrelevant to bring in here in this forum by me).
The payment was high as this was my first leased car and I was not aware of all the negotiations that go on, anyways the payment includes all 3 Servicings, Rim and Tire (unlimited numbers) insurance as well.

The payment was high as this was my first leased car and I was not aware of all the negotiations that go on, anyways the payment includes all 3 Servicing, Rim and Tire (unlimited numbers) insurance as well and there was no down payment to be paid when I leased the car.

You need to buy it out and sell to Carvana. You’re getting absolutely hosed with payments that are double what they should be for this car. You already know how awful of a lease deal this is, so I won’t elaborate further. You should have bought it out a long time ago rather than letting it sit unassumed. Benz is going to be very appreciative for a low mileage lease return, so you need to buy it out and sell it ASAP. There’s no way you’ll lose more doing that than you will be by paying 12 more months of $875.

1 Like

Thank you dukez, I will consider that option and check with Carvana what price they can offer for 2018 E300 with 12K miles.