Lease Transfer :Los Angeles: 2018 BMW 330i, $276/mo + tax, 8mo remaining, $2,100 MSD DAS, MSRP $42,595

Hey guys,

Leaving the country for a year and wanted to see if someone was interested in taking over my lease.

1. 2018 330i, MSRP $42,595, Residual value $28,538. Alpine White/Black, Auto, Shadow Sport Edition (includes 18" wheels, PDC, Sport seats LED lights)

2. Two year lease which ends in June, 2020- I’ve already made the Sept payment so you’re looking at 8 more payments.

3. I put up $2,100 in MSD which you’ll have to pay me at the start- You’ll get it back from BMWFS at lease end.

4. Monthly payment is $276.60+tax.

5. Total miles allowed is 10K/year. I’m at around 12.5K, so you’ll roughly have 800-850mi a month, depending on when the transfer is finalized.

6. The first 10K service was done in June, 2019. Non-smoker/Solo driver/Pet-free. 35% tint installed. No accidents.

7. You’ll be responsible for BMWFS transfer app fee and approval.

Will post pics soon. PM if interested or any questions. LA/OC/IE area

3 Likes

Hi
I am interested
Please email me Jlashes@icloud.com

Pretty good deal for those who need a short term lease and/or intend to utilize loyalty on a new BMW lease when this one’s up…

At 8% tax and $500 for the transfer, you are effectively at $361/ mo for those 8 months. At +/- 825 miles a month that is $.44 a mile. Not a steal, but given someone’s need / situation, it could be a nice fit.

Nice car and deal… should go fast otherwise throw it on SAL and you could probably could ask for a small down payment too.

1 Like

Does BMWFS extend leases? For the monthly payment, it would be nice. Plus, better absorb the lease transfer fees for lower effective monthly.

Is this still available?

Hey sorry, it’s not available any longer. Thanks for inquiring.