Updated Incentive - Lease Transfer - Loaded 2023 BMW iX M60 - Effective $1118/mo - $117k MSRP

, , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 BMW iX M60

MSRP: $117,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax):
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $1,118.21. This can be further reduced by removing Ultimate Care+, which is $2300.

Current mileage: 8032
Maturity mileage: 49364
Effective miles per month: ~1240
Maturity date: 2/16/27

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $500 for transfer fee, which I will cover in the incentive.
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $6500

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Swap-a-lease - https://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/preview.aspx?salid=1661415#overview

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle is loaded with Bowers and Wilkins audio, Driver Assistance Pro, heated and ventilated seats, and includes Ultimate Care (includes brake replacements, brake fluid, etc.).

Vehicle is like new. It has been driven lightly and was a dealer loaner before I purchased. Tires have fewer than $1k miles on them because winter tires were used up until this week.

I want to move this quickly because my wife and I have to move suddenly for work which means considerably more mileage. I’d like to get this done before!

I can deliver to any state in the country and will drive it to you if interested!

Photos:

Google Photos

3 Likes

@exDrumMeR first of all, I must say, you have a beautiful spec. I love your pics!

As I’m sure you know, you’ll probably need to provide an additional cash incentive to move this car. Since new ones can be had for $1,200, you’ll need to beat that to make it attractive to people. I predict that getting the effective payment well under $999 will be attractive to the bargain hunters on this LH site. You’ll be competing against iX M60 loaners, which are rare, but can be had in the $800/month range.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice, I thought that may be the case.

Price is definitely a little higher because of the pre-paid maintenance, but I’ll keep that in mind!

What maintenance did you pay for? The first 3 years of service is included on BMW leases.

Probably ultimate care plus package

Yep that’s it. I will change the verbiage.

1 Like

I believe Ultimate Care Plus can be cancelled, if you wanted to bring down the effective payment for a potential buyer.

Thought about that but it only reduces the overall cost, not the monthly apparently. Still an option though.

Bump!

Updated with higher incentive and effective monthly payment clarity.

Bumped up the incentive to $6000.

bump. added SAL link and moved incentive up to $6500.

What is your current payment (with no incentive provided)? Are you giving the $6000 (+ paying the $500 transfer free) in cash or is that pre-loaded with BMW Financial as a credit for making future payments?

Current payment before incentive is $1309.39

Incentive is paid in cash once transfer is completed by BMWFS

1 Like

Just to clarify, if you remove the Ultimate Care, does that reduce the monthly payment, or how exactly does that work?

1 Like

I’m calling to verify, but last I was told it removed the total cost from the monthly payment.

It’s usually applied as an account credit which you can use to make all or part of the monthly payment.

This is what I was just told by the finance manager.

Ok, so goes back in as a credit on the BMWFS account to be used towards payments. How much would that be assuming a May assumption? And, just to confirm, the $6500 is in addition to that amount in incentives, correct?