Lease Transfer: Lexus RC350 F-Sport FULLY LOADED | 8 Months with 40k miles left | $629/mo

Yeah it was a little different and it was my first lease so the idea of being limited scared me. Looking back, dumb move. I’m hoping someone can take advantage of my misstep.

You may have positive equity because of the low mileage. I would get quotes from Vroom or Carvana. You may have already paid the depreciation and interest on it already. By driving so little and paying so much for the depreciation, you’re essentially putting money in Lexus’ pocket when they go to auction the car.

The payment is high for a 4 almost 5 model year old car with a sticker in the low 50s. But to a courier or someone who’s job is to drive it might be attractive. I’m not very current on the RC lease market but I would imagine most here could pay less for a similar new car.

@StingerTT - That’s good to know. I’ll get quotes from them.

@conanohasselhof - While I know it’s not the absolute best way to judge the market, this car has one of the lowest payments of the ones listed on Swapalease or Leasetrader. This lease would also work well for someone needing something very short-term.

I’m very interested if an incentive is added. I’m in DFW.

Pending with 3 people in line

2 Likes

Ahhh! Great job!

Are any of the pending waiters willing to come to SoCal for an ever so slightly lower price with fewer miles and a little newer?