Lease transfer Lexus is350 f sport AWD $411

Im currently leasing and looking to transfer the lease over. $411 monthly. The lease started at 08/25/17. Im in NYC. The car currently has 1xxx miles, still has new car scent. just pay the transfer fee.

Some features: F sport package, AWD, NAVIGATION, BLIND SPOT MONITOR, REAR CAEMRA, SAFETY SYSTEM.

below is what i paid

2017 Lexus IS350 Fsport

MSRP: [$50,314]
Selling Price: [$46.440]
Rebates: [$4750]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00050]
Residual: [56%]

Total Due At Signing: [$2417]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$411]

Leasehackr Score: [10]

Looks like a decent deal…
Can you post pics?

looks pretty good for a 350.

FYI lexus financial lease transfers are slow, minimum 1 month.

I did mine in about 3 weeks. The goal is to overnight everything. I’ve only experience Lexus so not sure how other brand is.

This does look like a good deal.

• What is the pre-tax amount (sorry, not sure what NYC taxes are)
  • How much is the transfer fee
  • I’m assuming that LFS doesn’t have any restrictions on transfers like MBFS and others where you cannot transfer during first and last 6 months

that’s pretty quick, i’ve heard nothing but horror stories about delays and lack of updates with lexus/toyota financial.

I can speak for BMW which is very quick, i’ve done it in 5 days with overnighting paperwork. Mostly done online except final paperwork (stage 3 docs) needs to be mailed.

Yeah, I’ve read all over about their horror stories too but when I did it. I was surprised that it was smooth and finished in 3 weeks.

How can I upload pictures?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FNzU9xGuvWQjHySGxq3snud4FXrdpdAL

I just called LFS. Like 305hackr said, there’s 3 steps and could take up to 30 days. The Transfer fee is $200.