[Lease Transfer- KS only] 2018 Alfa Stelvio Ti Sport - 16 months remaining - $407/mo / $49,940 MSRP

I love the car, and spent a long time trying to find a great deal on it.
Unfortunately my wife hates it, due to the fact the car-seat & my height basically make this a 1 & 1/2 seat SUV. So unfortunately I’m going to have to get rid of this in order to get into a roomier vehicle.

The car is in excellent condition (as it’s only a few months old)

Months left: 16 of 24
Mileage: 12k/yr
Current Mileage: 6,8xx
Mileage Remaining: ~17,000 or 1,075/mo
Monthly Payment: $407 AFTER KS Tax
Buyer Pays: Ally Transfer Fee
Color: Silver
Trim: Ti Sport
Interior: Black

Options:

• All Standard Ti/Sport options
  • 8.8" Screen w/Nav & SiriusXM
  • Heated Seats / Steering Wheel
  • Harmon Kardon Upgraded Sound Package

Will update with pics later this evening but wanted to get this posted ASAP as I’ve already found another car.

Currently the car is leased with Ally Financial - who states that the person who the lease is transferred to needs to be in the same state as the person transferring.

Please let me know if anyone has any additional questions or needs any extra information.

God almighty, 1.5 seat is not enough for her??

Not sure how we’ve parented in a civic, and I’m 6’3.

3 Likes

You can say you don’t like the Stelvio, but it it is definitely one of the better child haulers IMO as far as interior space.

1 Like

I love the car. I just didn’t know to do the carseat check when buying it. (bought it just a month before our first was born)

Last time I’ll make that mistake. :joy:

1 Like

It held our rear facing convertible great with plenty of room to spare.

3 Likes

perhaps he drives laying down, which is what I did the first 10 years. Then realized it hurts my back and does not provide a nice push at full throttle, so now I drive with my seat up and there is more than enough space behind me for a car seat or a person.

3 Likes

Willing to accept offers on upfront cost if someone is actually interested.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Can this be transferred out of state? I’m in VA 22314 and interested in this. Do you have the window sticker? Does it have lane keep assist and TACC?

EDIT: Just saw that its only available in KS. Sorry.

1 Like

reduced price so buyer only pays transfer fee

going to sell it this weekend for a little less than what I owe. one last bump in case someone in KS is in the market.

My sister has an identical Stelvio lease for a similar payment. It’s a lot of vehicle for the money. Good luck!

1 Like

Is this gone or still available?

Still available for now. End of the week hope to be rid of it either by selling or having a transfer lined up.

Hey, just seeing this but I’m definitely interested. I’m hoping I’m not too late!