SOCAL - 2019 Camry SE $275/mo (including tax) - TONS of miles left -- Toyota Transfer fee ONLY

2019 Camry SE - Black with Grey Interior, Sunroof, Apple Carplay, only 4,800 miles on the odometer!

Leased this car to commute to the office but recently started working from home more often so I am looking to drop the lease.

3 year lease ending 01/28/2022 - 36k allotted miles (12k/year) and only 4,800 currently on the car. Window tint on 5 windows. $275/mo including Southern California tax (I believe $260 without tax).

NO Money down – just pay the Toyota Lease transfer ($200) and the car is yours! I believe the whole process take 4 weeks and I have the paperwork already so I can submit it ASAP for the right person.

PM ME!

Thanks!

Scott B.

1 Like

Also, it’s worth noting that I just made the August payment so whoever takes over the lease won’t make a payment until 8/28.

Is it still available?

Yes it is.

How much is the transfer fee?

250 I believe

TFS transfer is $200 :+1:

4 Likes

Hi, my friend is interested in this (Nor Cal) but he is not on this site. Can I get an email or phone number to pass on to him? Thanks!

I’m interested in this. I’m in orange county.

car is still available

It’s car still available?

yes it is where are you located

blindspot monitor?

I’m located in orange county

1 Like

Yes it does I believe

Car is available. Have been out of town and now all PM’s have been replied to.

Car still available

How many miles currently?

4615 miles as of this morning

BUMP!! Removed $500 down payment – Sign and drive - just pay the $200 Toyota Transfer fee.

1 Like