[Lease Transfer- IL only] Alfa Romeo Giulia 2019 17 months remaining - $379mo w/tax (price is with the extra incentive)

Hi I have a 2019 Guilia RWD Base white exterior and red interior with red calipers. It comes with the Nero Edizione packaged which includes

• Dark Miron “V Scudetto” grille surround, exterior mirror caps & exterior badging
  • 19" Dark Miron aluminum wheels
  • Monotone wheel caps with Alfa Romeo logo
  • Dark headlamp bezels & exhaust tips
  • Gloss Black window surrounds
  • Custom-painted brake calipers in red

I got the roof professionally wrapped in black (removable wrap ) and added a tail spoiler (3m tape) and tinted the windows. The car has no dents, no front plate screw holes, and the interior is like new. I have 17 payments left @ 400 a month w/ tax with approximately 880 miles per month left or 15k allowance for the remaining months. There is a fee of $595 for the lease transfer but I’ll be paying for it. Nothing wrong with the car but I won’t be able to drive it since I’ll be having another kid and the trunk won’t fit a double stroller and would be very cramped in the back seat with two car seats.
The odometer is at 5001 Miles the lease is for 24 months miles /10k per year

the payment is $400 month and due at the 4th of every month, but I’m throwing $500 extra which spread out for the 17 months is $29 a month less.

It has Car PLAY!

Nice car and GLWT. Can you double check your mileage statement. It doesn’t quite jive. I suspect it is 10k / year. But I could be mistaken.

yup thanks its 24months 10k per year

how many months left?

17 months and 15 k miles left

I’ll throw an extra 500$ On top of the fee transfer I’m paying

this would go fast but the in-state thing is gonna slow down everything, did you try swapalese and leasetrader? as an added bonus you might not have to cover anything on those sites.

Thanks man