Lease Transfer for my Current Spark EV. CA residents only. Anyone Interested

Great and cheapest short term lease on a FULLY LOADED Electric Black Chevrolet Spark EV 2LT 4dr hatchback fully electric! Nonsmoker in excellent condition! Featuring: — A DC quick-charger — Dark Pewter leatherette upholstery — a leather-wrapped steering wheel — Other Equipment includes 15-inch alloy wheels; EV-specific aerodynamic bodywork; keyless ignition/entry; cruise control; air-conditioning; power accessories; a height-adjustable driver seat; heated front seats; a tilt steering wheel with audio and phone controls; an AM/FM six-speaker audio system; Chevrolet’s MyLink interface with a 7-inch touchscreen, smartphone app integration and Siri Eyes Free voice-recognition capability; Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity; USB and auxiliary inputs; satellite radio; OnStar telematics; and a 60/40-split-folding rear seat & MORE!! This lease is transferable to a credit approved, CA resident only. Call for details!

Car is located in Irvine,CA.

I Have Upgraded the Tires. Earlier Tire Rotated a Lot ,due to small size and heavy torque .Installed brand new Kumho tires, Costed Me Around 550$. When you are returning lease there would not be any charges related to tire as these are guaranteed to be good till 45000 miles , if i kept factory tire they go bad around 25000 miles and while returning you get a big fat bill for tires.

Car is absolutely clean. Only used for my 10 miles commute each way.

This Is Lease Transfer . Lease Payment Are 135$ a Month. Lease Ends on Apr -2018 . Currently There are 10000 Miles on It of Total of 30000 Miles. So You Can Drive 20000 Miles in Close to 19 Months.The monthly also include 500$ Worth of Damage Covered while returning.

Buyer will pay the Lease Transfer Fees, think of roughly 595 all .

THIS IS THE CHEAPEST LEASE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW IF YOU SEARCH ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET INCLUDING SWAP A LEASE ETC.

Pics are here

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5739740621.html

Thanks for posting, @n4s. Best of luck!

FYI, you’ll have to return a pro-rated portion of your CVRP rebate. The program requires you to keep the car a minimum of 30 months.

I heard about it. Do you know how they calculate or what is the process around it.

I don’t think this is correct. I went through the info on the CVRP website and it says if you “sell or return” the car. Didn’t say anything about a lease transfer.