SOLD, 440i MSport

Great looking car and solid value but holy accessories. I assume Texas taxes are killing the numbers, right?

1 Like

If taxes are capped and required to be paid in full, the next person will basically be paying off your taxes plus theirs, I know at least in NY thats how it works, it always gets double taxed. I’ve never heard of BMWFS removing the taxes or reducing them.

Yes… tax, doc, tags are $75/mo of the payment.

I’d like to add that I will deliver this car within a days drive over a weekend on successful transfer if you’re outside of Texas. That gets you as far as ABQ, DEN, OMA, STL, BNA, or ATL.

Looks great!

1 Like

Bump.

I forgot to add in OP, car comes with UC+ so M Brakes/Wipers are covered and transfers with the car.

I had someone ask me about the difference in the wheels pictured on the vehicle. Long story short, the car had BMW Individual dealer added (Not at port and not residualized) which were removed from the deal and Sticker OE wheels being ordered for the car as part of the deal.

The wheels were installed at around 2K on the ODO so the tires are fresh and are the preferred GY Eagle F1’s which are better for overall feel and tread longevity.

Bump:

Still available.

Looks like a great offer. I wish it was any color but red or I would be highly interested!

Bump:
Still available.

if i’m not registering in texas, there’s no way to avoid the taxes since they are still baked in? i believe tx taxes on the whole car are due upfront, right?

TBH not entirely sure here on that one. I’ll run it by FS and see what they say.

Also…Bump…

That car is a beauty though! My wife just dared me to get a coupe when we have 3 kids.

Updated mileage, term remaining and incentive. Scoop this up while i’m feeling generous!

Still available, numbers updated.

4 series party is dead and buried and deals like this are again unicorns. No excuse now not to pick up this beauty with the generous incentive being offered!

Dfw area here. How would the taxes work in this case - on the original price I’m assuming?

Yes, tax was on sale price less incentive however was capitalized into the lease.

Texas buyer wouldn’t have to pay any further tax. Just start the process, and I recover the portion of MSD’s that I’m not incentivizing upon takeover.

I’m in Dallas, don’t need it but if you are willing to negotiate further on MSD, wouldn’t be bad as an extra car.

You can try sl first, I’m not gonna push you into something you don’t want.

Two week bump. Been super busy and haven’t had time to put up on SAL. Will be coding Full Screen CarPlay into it this weekend as a bonus on top of Maintenance carrying over and the MSD incentive.

How do you do that?

ENet cable and a patch. :+1: