Gone, please close

, , ,

I’m cleaning house this holiday season, take advantage of this heavy driver’s special (1,670mi/mo) with a $1,500 incentive toward MSD’s due ($1,300 and you get $2,800 back)

Wiper Blades? Brakes? Covered by Ultimate Care+ which is included and carries over to you.
You must have excellent credit to be approved for the transfer, I do not control this.

(Available as of 12/20/2019)

2018 BMW X2 XDrive28i

• Current Miles/ODO: 9,500 – Originated with 4,500
  • Exterior Color: Mineral White
  • Interior Color: Mocha Dakota Leather

Trim, Options:

• Convenience Package
  • 19" Double Y, Pirelli Cinturauto P7
  • Panoramic Moonroof
  • Park Distance Control
  • Apple Carplay
  • Navigation Business
  • Wifi
  • Heated Seats and Steering Wheel
  • Ultimate Care+ Included

Financials, Term:

• MSRP: $47,840
  • Monthly Payment: $397 ($297 effective with incentive)
  • Drive-Off Amount: $1,800
    ($500 Transfer Fee payable to BMWFS, $1,300 MSD with $2,800 refundable at lease end)
  • Months: 15/24
  • Annual Mileage: 15,000
  • Miles Remaining: 25,000 (1,670/mo)
  • Region: North TX

1 Like

Miles: 7,500 threw me off to think this was a 7.5k/yr lease. I’d propose changing to something along the lines of Current Mileage given the remaining miles aren’t in the title. Just my two cents :smile:

1 Like

I can see how that’d be confusing. Fixed!

Mid-month bump.

PM sent. Thanks!

Is this still available?

Bump:

This one doesn’t have to go but i’d rather throw $300 at it to move it here than pay it to SAL. Tons of miles left (25,500 or 1,500/mo) on this short term lease with Maintenance that carries over.

For reference: This is what it would take to replicate this deal today in Texas with Loyalty.

Two week bump

I am interested. What is the residual? and you can email me directly at yasser989@gmail.com. thanks.

Bumpdate. Still available.

New update: Two new recent arrivals = This needs gone. Sub $300/mo effective payment with $1,300 MSD due to me and $2,800 returned at lease end.

Buyer pays transfer fee of $500, must have excellent credit to qualify.

2 Likes

I’ve had some ask me what it’d take to make this deal today with current incentives in Texas. This is based off current monthly of the lease and included in the dealer fee is the $700 cost of UC+ which makes it transferable.

Here’s the current deal being offered. The MSD incentive is listed as a “post sale rebate”

1 Like

Im interested.

please explain ultimate care + transferring to next leasee? i thought 2017 and newer ones weren’t transferable. i’m interested if it transfers and still available.

thx!

sorry you explained it above. still available?

Is this lease from Sewell @ Grapewine?

Oh, it’s a 2018 X2

Transferred and delivered this weekend.