[Please Delete] Lease Transfer (Boston) 2019 BMW X3 xDrive 30i [$430/mo + 1000 down] 15k miles/yr

Hello. Looking to transfer lease for my 2019 BMW X3 xDrive 30i. Here are the details:

Purchase Date: 5/17/19
Purchase Mileage: 3
MSRP: $48,785.00
Current Mileage: ~5,300
Miles Allowed: 45,003
Maturity Date: 5/16/22
Residual Value: $27,319.60
Color: Mineral White Metallic
Interior: Canberra Beige/Black
Packages: Driving Assistance Package
Options: Heated seats, Heated Steering, Panoramic Roof, Active blind spot monitoring, Lane Departure Warning, Navigation System, BMW connected app (full use), Roof Rails, 18” wheels, Satin aluminum exterior trim.
Down: $500
Monthly Payment: $430.00

Lease transfer fee to be paid by the buyer.

Please contact me at (603) 242-1040 or sohaibh@hotmail.com.

you will need to offer an incentive to move that here.

I will edit my post because I don’t want to seem overly harsh. It’s not a horrible deal. The problem is it appears you’re in New Hampshire, which has no sales tax. Whoever takes this over is likely going to have 7%+ sales tax making the payment $460. $1500 in drive-offs between your downpayment and transfer fee make this effectively $500+/month. I’d suggest removing the downpayment to you and see if you get any traction.

Thanks for the suggestion. Updated the post with lower down payment.

1 Like

Not a bad deal. Does the payment include state taxes?

Does not include taxes.

Even with the current incentives will be difficult for anyone to take these. With BMW rebates, anyone can get a new one at this price, may be lower

On a 15k lease without loyalty, college grad, OL code with $1k drive off? Um no. That’s not happening so easily.

I’m getting really really tired of these ignorant ‘anyone can lease a BMW for $300/mo’ type posts.

You’d need 19% off a demo to get this payment and $1k DAS.

@sohaibh it’s a good deal. Good luck with transfer!

3 Likes

if its a good deal someone will take it here. Lets see

Effective ($475+Taxes)/month (including downpayment + transfer)… NOT sure if it such a great deal after all. Agreed, the 15K miles/yr is pretty good.

But considering most other X3 deals are around $380/month (for lesser miles of course), OP may have to lower the asking price.

Good luck with the sale/transfer

All things considered this is actually a pretty fair deal and definitely better than average. Especially enticing for those in market with higher mileage needs.

And that white on white looks clean. GLWT!