[Lease Transfer] BMW M4cs $732 24/12k 5K down

[LEASE TRANSFER] 2019 BMW M4cs only 300 miles. Payment is $732 for 24 months 12k per year. Car is located in Atlanta, GA. Looking for 5k down to assume lease or best offer. PM me for details ! BMW M4 CS Lease Deals | Swapalease.com image|666x500

1 Like

Please edit your title to reflect that you’re asking for $5k down. Also, does that $5k include the transfer fee?

1 Like

You might want to post a window sticker and more pictures as well. $940 for an M4 doesn’t seem like a very good deal at all IMHO

1 Like

It’s a M4cs and the sticker is 105k it’s actually an incredible deal do some research.

I would be willing to do the 5k including transfer fee.

Considering that you didn’t provide the window sticker or many details at all, it’s impossible to know that

Entry level M4cs is 104k

Also, do you know how the tax situation will work since you tagged NY but the car is located in GA and those states tax leases differently?

1 Like

The $732 is not including tax. There wasn’t an option to tag GA sorry.

BMW Financial Services needs to get the title before processing the lease transfer. It could take up to 90 days (so considering that you just signed the lease within the past week you might have to wait a bit until it can be transferred)

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up I will call BMW and find out.

No worries, just wanted to make sure all the details were available for interested folks!

I appreciate it. Thanks for the help

1 Like

Why are you getting rid of it?

Definitely interested, will bmw let you transfer yet?

Not yet. I just sent you a PM

Looks SEXY in black. GLWS

Anyone else annoyed that several people who clearly didn’t want a cs are now trying to unload them, and put a few bucks in their pockets?

6 Likes

As long as you can find a buyer for it, why not :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d just rather see the cars going to people who want them and will drive the :poop: out of them rather than turning them into fart cars and making a couple grand.

3 Likes