Lease Transfer: 2023 EQS450 SUV $558/Month $0DAS 6 Months, Possible Extension of 6

Everyone has excuses not to do something. lol

Yeah MB will allow 3 month extension with possibility of 6 in total

Messaged you

This would be good for me while I’m looking for the right EV longer term.

Can you post pictures

1 Like

Though I think he’s got a few interested in progress.

Thank you all for interest

I’m still waiting on MB to finalize the account to be put into transfer status. They will call me on Tuesday 1/2/2024 to finalize. I haven’t responded to any PMs due to this. It will go rather quickly so please be patient

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Happy new year, hope it all works out

Uploaded pics!

Will start answering PM tomorrow

Update:

MBFS is taking the car back with a $1000 penalty and will waive the rest of the payments.

I felt like this was the best option since many of you sadly tried to ask for more money, cover transfer fees, cover shipping, etc. Just wasn’t worth my time or effort.

On another note, it is nice to see MBFS being helpful in this matter. Usually, it is a pretty dogshit experience dealing with them.

8 Likes

Some of yall are sad

I asked OP for 5k he told me to go fook myself

Threat Expose Him GIF by The Maury Show

3 Likes

At least I’m go crazy at dealers, you just go crazy with fellow LH. #nohonoramongthieves

1 Like

LOL. I am disappointed to be a super supporter for this site today. Seems like all the random people came out of the woodwork asking for more incentives.

2 Likes

I can’t believe people dare asked for more incentives from you on this. It was a STEAL. But you made the right call … $1K expense and no headache. All the best.

Yup. I got very mad at most of the messages.

Few people didn’t even want an incentive, which was nice to see.

2 Likes

Congrats on reaching a mutual solution for the lease, no need for this to continue.